Buyer looking for seller of kamen rider items in Mississauga

now Nerd Emperor
I know for a fact that there are still Souchaku Henshin figures at Toys2... at the bottom of some stack of stuff.

In Justice, We Trust!
I know for a fact that there are still Souchaku Henshin figures at Toys2... at the bottom of some stack of stuff.

There's this souchaku henshin White Momotaros that's been sitting there for like, forever:laugh:

Bounty Hunter
guess you can say there are good stuff if you don't mine the toy2 guy looking at you as you dismantle his mountain, throw your pride away and dig XD

now Nerd Emperor
Heh, there's just so much "love" for the Toys2 guy... :laugh:

I sometimes wonder if he reads these threads. There's probably 2 or 3 threads on HJU talking about him now. :p

I know the "Canadian HJU Fans Unite" thread has already ended up in the Google search results when you search for Toys2 now. So just hope the guy doesn't get bored one day and decides to google himself or his business. :O_O:

In Justice, We Trust!
guess you can say there are good stuff if you don't mine the toy2 guy looking at you as you dismantle his mountain, throw your pride away and dig XD

They charge 45-40 with tax for a Figuart.:sweat:

Though every once in awhile you can find an unexpected surprise...I got my Souchaku Henshin Kiva from Kiddult for 35$.

now Nerd Emperor

Though every once in awhile you can find an unexpected surprise...I got my Souchaku Henshin Kiva from Kiddult for 35$.

Not to burst your bubble... but at the time, Souchaku Henshin were cheaper. So you still paid a mark-up nonetheless.

Bounty Hunter

Yes but the shocked expression the toy2 guy would have when his toy mountain is taken down, would be priceless,:buttrock::thumbs:

In Justice, We Trust!
Not to burst your bubble... but at the time, Souchaku Henshin were cheaper. So you still paid a mark-up nonetheless.

True, but Toku figures aren't common in these parts...so you can imagine my surprise when I came across it.

Lurker
yeah but its to far for me to travel there, and i got fantasy box's e-mail they are slow on reply and don't even know what i'm asking, toy2 guy is an ass, he looks at me like i'm going to hold him up, and i'm in a t-shirt and shorts -.- what the hell could i be conceling that would make him jumpy

toy2 i told you why, i walking in there looking to buy, and he's pulling a face like I'm about to shank him one and run, plus he's very unorganized the store has a pile of figures and stuff stack up on each other like a mountain, with no logical order, I wouldn't be surprised if there is an old sh figure kick hopper under all that. granted he has a small store, but its like digging in a junk yard of toku, and you know no store owner likes a customer moving and shuffling boxes, its just annoying looking at that mountain, and asking him if he has a certain item he gives you this annoyed look like he just came out from crawling in a sewer and doesn't want to deal with any more ****, and then gives you a "what you see is what i have" like i can tell what is under, behind, or above that giant gundam stacked above 20 some other boxes with another 20 on the other side. he's just impossible to deal with, is the point I'm making.

Finally! Someone who feels the sames as me :laugh:

I know the "Canadian HJU Fans Unite" thread has already ended up in the Google search results when you search for Toys2 now. So just hope the guy doesn't get bored one day and decides to google himself or his business. :O_O:

Are.........you serious? :O_O:
Damn gotta hide :confused2