Buyer looking for seller of kamen rider items in Mississauga

Bounty Hunter
is any1 selling kamen rider belts or super sentai stuff in mississauga? :D

That's my line hahaha :laugh: :p but if you looking The_Emperor has a huge selling thread, i think most of those stuff are still for sale, Glaive315, he's a great guy has the saga belt for $50 and gaoranger mechs for sale and R&M ryuki toys. 145zzz has some figures and he told me about a kamen rider helmet stand, KazumI has some HDM and den-o memory. chubbyman is trying to sell alot of his stuff off last i check he had the double belt RuroKami has a lot of gaia memories for sale not sure if he's still has them but you could drop him a line. I also have a few things but i doubt anyone would want them hahaha

Bounty Hunter
...except that I'm not in Mississauga. I recall sasuke4700 has PMed me before.

:O_O: your not, but your still in the Toronto area right? so that should count :p besides I'm just letting him know who to contact, seeing as he sorta gave me a free bump on this thread, sadly i'm broke at the momment, trying to save up for the S.I.C. Vol. 59: Kamen Rider Fang/Joker & Kamen Rider Skull ($85), those two look awesome and about the same price for the tamashi web SH figuart crystal Skull ($75):buttrock:

but once that's down i'll be on the hunt again on this thread hahaha, :D unless someone PM's me something interesting I might push the SIC back