Buyer looking for seller of kamen rider items in Mississauga

Bounty Hunter
Hi there, if anyone is selling any Kamen rider related items( belts, figures, role play weapons..etc) or S.H figures, or Super sentai morphers in Mississauaga or the Toronto area of canada Pm me, because i am willing to buy thanks:castlerock:

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Hi there, if anyone is selling any Kamen rider related items or S.H figures in Mississauaga or the Toronto area of canada Pm me, because i am willing to buy thanks:castlerock:

The only place you can find Toku toys in Toronto will be Toys2 and FantasyBox, in Markham First Place Centre...ocassionally, you can find SOME Rider toys in Kiddult, in Passific Mall...but to be honest: it's expensive at these shops..you're better off buying from middlemen.

A.K.A. NipponHero!
I have a bunch of kamen rider gashapons im trying to get rid of or /trade haha~

Or are you just interested in SH FIGUARTS? Cause I can't sell those sorry :(

Bounty Hunter
@ Dark Kabuto, yeah but its to far for me to travel there, and i got fantasy box's e-mail they are slow on reply and don't even know what i'm asking, toy2 guy is an ass, he looks at me like i'm going to hold him up, and i'm in a t-shirt and shorts -.- what the hell could i be conceling that would make him jumpy

@KazumI, what you got?, whatever your selling i'm checking, who knows someone else might see this post and want to buy/trade from you, thats also in the GTO area :D

In Justice, We Trust!
:laugh:

What is it with everyone hating on the Toys2 guy?

EDIT:

The guy in My Toys, at P-Mall...he does special orders for people. He's also super-nice, so you might wanna ask him the next time your there.

Bounty Hunter
@Dark Kabuto
toy2 i told you why, i walking in there looking to buy, and he's pulling a face like I'm about to shank him one and run, plus he's very unorganized the store has a pile of figures and stuff stack up on each other like a mountain, with no logical order, I wouldn't be surprised if there is an old sh figure kick hopper under all that. granted he has a small store, but its like digging in a junk yard of toku, and you know no store owner likes a customer moving and shuffling boxes, its just annoying looking at that mountain, and asking him if he has a certain item he gives you this annoyed look like he just came out from crawling in a sewer and doesn't want to deal with any more ****, and then gives you a "what you see is what i have" like i can tell what is under, behind, or above that giant gundam stacked above 20 some other boxes with another 20 on the other side. he's just impossible to deal with, is the point I'm making.

I bought stuff from my toys in P-mall before, he did say something about special orders, but sadly i can't keep running out there, and i doubt he can get older stuff. but thanks Dark Kabuto I'll ask him the next time i have the strength and will to go that far.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
I saw a rather beat up looking Souchaku Henshin Drake underneith all those toys one time. :laugh: