Bush Tours America To Survey Damage Caused By His Disastrous Presidency

That's funny considering I'm not affiliated with any party, and that that kind of tactic is what the Left specializes in.

Good grief, is this guy capable of a coherent thought with anything other than toku?

...... You do realize he was spouting the same mantras that Clinton, Tony Blair, Kerry, etc were about Iraq's supposed weaponry, right? Or did you miss that little fact? If he is a liar, they all are.

That's fine with me. But I most definitely did not here Clinton or Kerry spout the same garbage that Bush has.

Wow, so much hatred. Go out and enjoy life instead if being cooped up with your computer foaming at the mouth about such "evil" people.

Actually I'm about to head out and have a lady friend and her roller dery gals wash my car in bikinis and then party in Chicago, so... okay. :D

Banned
That's funny considering I'm not affiliated with any party, and that that kind of tactic is what the Left specializes in.

Good grief, is this guy capable of a coherent thought with anything other than toku?

Typical of your political party(not a republican HAHAH right). Some one doesn't agree with your stance on an issue so you say they can't have coherent thoughts and such. was it O'Reily, Hannity, who did you get your material from?

Last edited:
Banned
That's fine with me. But I most definitely did not here Clinton or Kerry spout the same garbage that Bush has

They never have. But remember keith, to guys like that and most republicans if you stub your toe right now it's Bill Clintons fault. I swear that these guys just repeat back anything they hear on talk radio is fact.

And you accuse ME of name calling...:eyebrow:

Srsly, why do you stereotype ALL republicans as being like this?

Bush just needs to realize how badly he screwed us over...

If he learns his lesson, Kudos

If not, he'll never be a leader in ANYthing... not even Grand Turismo :/

And as for parties go, I'm literally gonna ask my 5 year old brother, who doesn't know the difference between Kamen Rider and Power Rangers(besides them speaking in a different language) if he wants the 'old guy' or the 'black guy' to win, and I'll vote for him... Because I DON'T CARE about our presidency... big whoop who wins and looses, I'm too ignorant and lazy to decide who I prefer...

Personally, I'd vote Chuck Norris for president...:D

[NOTE: I'm not trying to be racist or judgmental, thats how he'll understand who is who...]