Burn Notice was one of the big things I got into over last summer along with Royal Pains... It's really a brilliant show, but I never finished last season. :(

Regardless, it's amazing. Having Bruce Campbell on the cast just adds the icing on the bloody cake. :D

When's the new season start?

Tonight. Theres a 13 hour marathon on today. You should consider catching up.

Burn Notice is a show I'd love to watch if I ever found the time. When I get back from my trip to Japan, I'll try to make time for it.

I gotta hail to the king, baby :coolshades:

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Michael Weston makes me weak in the pants.

Seriously i friggen LOVE Burn Notice! Also anything + Bruce Campbell instantly becomes more awesome.

Some kind of Beast mode
Aw Ken, you already know! I'm in a similar situation with mango in the summer I was watching a bunch of eps, along with Royal pains. But I was into burn notice before the summer.

great show, matter of fact USA has all the shows I like. Burn Notice, Royal Pains, Pysche, and Monk.

and for TNT, I'm starting to get into Leverage.

Some kind of Beast mode
USA seems to be the only network that consistently cranks out quality TV shows lately. Although TNT hooked me with The Closer, too.

Yup yup. I'm not gonna lie, I caught a couple eps of White Collar last week. It's pretty good.

USA tends to do that, I think a show will suck, but It doesn't. lol Monk- I got hooked like the dumbest fish on the planet. Royal Pains- hooked, White Collar - I doooon't knooow :hmm: It's up to them to reel me in. lol I don't think they can though.