SLICE
Putting this up for as much my own benefit as anything else, though some might find it interesting, I've devised a schedule for myself to get shows watched on a timely basis. These are mostly Toku series, though I have a mix of different shows thrown into the latter half of the schedule. No specific times listed just due to things, each show was chosen by giving it a random number and then going to a random number generator to place 'em on the list, with the structure working like this.

They had to already be downloaded onto my computer or in my personal collection-One Ultraman and One Kamen Rider series per day, random Toku after that, then one of four types of actiony longer programs, then one anthologyish show after that. With a comic book series of some sort thrown in for fun.

In the event that I run out of episodes of a certain show, either because the fansubbing is incomplete or because I actually finish the show, one of the reserve series will be picked to replace it. Chief on Reserve List is Metalder.

In the event that the series ends and one of the reserve series is a continuation or some kind of sequel, it will take it's place. (such as with Kikaida to Kikaida 01)

Monday: Kamen Rider Original/Agito, UltraSeven, Bioman, Arnold Movie, Heroman, Justice, MST3K

Tuesday: Kamen Rider Black RX, Ultraman Towards the Future, Kikaida, Godzilla Movie, Kanokon, New Teen Titans, Rifftrax

Wednesday: Kamen Rider Super 1, Ultraman Mebius, Maskman, Justified, DearS, Kamen Rider Black (Comic), The Twilight Zone

Thursday: Kamen Rider V3, Ultraman Max, Jetman, RoboCop, Superman, Superman (Comics), Cinematic Titanic

Friday: Kamen Rider Kuuga, Ultraman Tiga, Liveman, Arnold Movie, Guyver (89 OVA), Batman (Comics), Goosebumps

Saturday: Kamen Rider Amazon, Ultraman Nexus, Space Sheriff Gavan, Justified, To Love Ru, Amazing Spider-Man (Comics), Are You Afraid of the Dark

Sunday: Kamen Rider Black, Ultra Galaxy, Zuvat, Godzilla, Batman the Animated Series, MMPR Comics, The Outer Limits

If you want to make your own list like this or something, post it here. If anything I'll find it interesting.

I may chime in here every day or so to note how well I do on my schedule and give brief thoughts on the programs that have assaulted my senses with justice. Chances are I'll forget to because I have a very short attention span.