Bumblebee Will Co-Star John Cena, Principal Photography Begins

Jeffrey Harris submitted a pop geeks news article

Bumblebee Will Co-Star John Cena, Principal Photography Begins
Bumblebee-1200x750.jpg

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.

I am excited to watch the standalone "Bumble Bee" movie. After the failures of l the recent "Transformers 5" movie, hoping the franchise can redeem themselves. Anyway, Transformers has been criticized by critics too often. But past Transformers film did well at the box office. The franchise can still do well, and hopefully this "Bumble Bee" movie will be critically successful too.

I love Transformers series. It introduced Shia to the world. And John Cena is a great entertainer so I think this movie should be well received. An introduction of new talents may also do the trick. Look at the success of Star Wars with Boyega and Reilly. Transformer should take a leaf from this.

Is Rachel Crow featured in this as well?

Well, I really love the Transformers franchise, from collectibles like toys and stickers to t-shirts, caps and bags that have Transformers logo and characters on them. I also like the cartoon version and much more so with the big screen adaptations. The Last Knight which is the 5th installment is a great movie too, and Mark Wahlberg did well in that movie.

I'm a wrestling fan and John Cena is one of my favorites. I would definitely love to see John Cena co-star a Transformers movie.

I really love "Transformers" franchise, but I have to be honest: This movie with Bumblebee in the main role won't be good. I can't see "him" holding a whole movie just bt humself. :oops:

I hope I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

I am guessing that the transformers franchise ran out of stories. They killed most of the autobots and decepticons. With that I am guessing all they have left is the story on Unicron and Primus. Something which they can't show on the earth. So it'd be only bumblebee type one off movies I am guessing.

I like the Transformers series and now I'm excited to see the new part. It is surprising that Bumble Bee will be a Volkswagen and not a Camaro how we accustomed, this may have a big or small impact on the critics!

This movie is sure to bank roll at the box office. The Transformers series is phenomenal for a multi-age audience. To see Bumblebee alone should be just as great. Not to mention having John Cena co-star. He has really become a pretty good actor. Can't wait to see it!