EileenCruz

Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Comedy, Drama, Action & Adventure

First aired: 1997-03-10

Creator: Joss Whedon

Cast: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannigan, Nicholas Brendon, Anthony Stewart Head, Michelle Trachtenberg, Emma Caulfield, James Marsters

Overview: Into every generation a slayer is born: one girl in all the world, a chosen one. She alone will wield the strength and skill to fight the vampires, demons, and the forces of darkness; to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their number. She is the Slayer.

EileenCruz

Administrator
Staff member
Buffy the Vampire Slayer was one of the most influential tv shows of the late 90's - early 00's. What are your favorite episodes? Worst episodes? How has Buffy the Vampire Slayer influenced you? What parts of the show could you do without?

I like the episode when Buffy met a Vampire played by Pedro Pascal, They were old classmates and before they killed each other, she and Buffy have bonded and hanged around for one last time. I also like Buffy Musical episode.

Stella

It was so intriguing watching Buffy. I believe it really trended and everyone was watching it. I mostly loved season two through to six. Season 6 was my favorite when I watched Buffy come back to life. I loved how everyone had something they were dealing with. This show was very dramatic. Ironically, I loved the storyline and wished it should never end.

The parts I can't do without is season 2. I believe I can watch that season over and over again. Most of my favorite scenes were from season two as well. I loved her relationship with Angelous. I believe it would be a lie to say that there were worse episodes than others. I really miss this show.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?