Eye See You
So I popped in my Season 8 Motion-Comic Blu-ray and watched the first 4 episodes/issues. Enjoyed them and it's good to have the gang back even if it's in motion comic form. The voice actors also really do a good job of sounding like the actual actors which is shocking.

So Zander is now a watcher, Dawn is a witch in training, Amy is back, and there is a new Government agency (ala The Initiative) that is cause a ruckus for the scooby gang. I'm guessing this series takes place during Angel Season 5 aswell.

A mention of this TWILIGHT guy has also been made.

If you guys like comics and Buffy... then watching this comic motion is totally a MUST.

Has Season 9 began in the comics yet or are there plans to start it?.

Read my smart post
I heard the motion comic isn't all of season 8, just the first couple arcs, is that true?

Eye See You
:O_O:

Right now the guy that had his skin torn off by evil Willow is back with Amy and it's them causing the **** for the group at this point.

I will say I am actually enjoying this, not as much as the actual tv series but this is probally as good as it's gonna get.

I kind of hate the darkhorse buffy series right now if just because of Spoilers What they are doing with angel right now ...

I also am pissed at them becasuse they took away the angel series from IDW who IMO has been doing a FANTASTIC job with the series ... I took buffy off my list & I won't be reading what ever they do with angel either ....

After all of these years Faith is still fucked.

Twilight makes an appearance.

You are really behind on this series haha! I suggest you read IDWS Angel series though it may make you hate the buffy verse lol!

Last edited:
Eye See You
You are really behind on this series haha! I suggest you read IDWS Angel series though it may make you hate the buffy verse lol!

Ok so the season is not complete?. It's 19 issues on 2 discs. I figured theywould put "Part 1" or Volume 1 or some **** if it was only a portion of the season.

Season 9 is being made shortly after season 8 finishes

So Season 8 is still in progress?.

S

scikaiju

I looked it up the other day out of curosity, season 8 apparently ends this month with issue 40. Know if season 9 start with issue 41 or a brand new #1 I have no idea.