Joss said he hated the movie cuz a lot happened in it that was not what he intended.

But yeah... I don't see this happening. I have a feeling Sarah would feel going back to the franchise as a sign of defeat.

I miss the Buffyverse, but I hear the comics continue it and are awesome?

Not really... Whedon's comic writing is awful (not counting X-Men).
Can't see this going through, but if it did I hope they'd at least keep some of the original cast. They were what made it great.

Chief HJU News Editor
Joss said he hated the movie cuz a lot happened in it that was not what he intended.

He reportedly walked off halfway through filming too. He really hated the campness direction that they were going in.

e, I'm not overly fussed about another ending, although I didn't really like the Season 7 finale...

As much as I liked Buffy and would be excited for the movie I would be kind of nervous. Some things should end before they die on a bad note. So yeah...I don't know if I would want it drawn out at all.

I dunno though.

The Cookie Man!
Cooool!

Of course, Sarah Michelle Gellar has already said she'd never do it.

I"m sure Joss will find a way to get her to appear in it.

It was stated before that after BtVS she only wants to pursue in movies more than appear on a tv show.

Kristy Swanson again? :laugh:

:sly::shakefistlol

No, i mean like...Willow or Xander or anyone that was there at the end of the series. It's been a long tiem since I watched it. I don't remember. Thankfully I have all the seasons and can eventually catch up.