Buffy The Vampire Slayer Movie Happening?

ForeverBlue

The Cookie Man!
Awesome! This was posted at the BuffyWorld board as well...already saw the thread there and also the article on that site.

Bad Wolf

Skreeong!
i hope she does do this,it was weird seeing her as the damsel in distress after seeing her kick so much evil ass.

OMG! I've been waiting for this for a bit. Here is hoping its true.

I would get over it if Sarah Michelle Geller was not in it. I liked her but I wasn't like OMG MUST BE HER!?!

Any idea on other original actors?

Keith Justice

Joss said he hated the movie cuz a lot happened in it that was not what he intended.

But yeah... I don't see this happening. I have a feeling Sarah would feel going back to the franchise as a sign of defeat.

I miss the Buffyverse, but I hear the comics continue it and are awesome?

Skinwalker

Joss said he hated the movie cuz a lot happened in it that was not what he intended.

But yeah... I don't see this happening. I have a feeling Sarah would feel going back to the franchise as a sign of defeat.

I miss the Buffyverse, but I hear the comics continue it and are awesome?

Not really... Whedon's comic writing is awful (not counting X-Men).
Can't see this going through, but if it did I hope they'd at least keep some of the original cast. They were what made it great.

Tom Constantine

Chief HJU News Editor

He reportedly walked off halfway through filming too. He really hated the campness direction that they were going in.

e, I'm not overly fussed about another ending, although I didn't really like the Season 7 finale...

As much as I liked Buffy and would be excited for the movie I would be kind of nervous. Some things should end before they die on a bad note. So yeah...I don't know if I would want it drawn out at all.

I dunno though.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts