Brutal Shooting [Australia/US Relations In Jeopardy]

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/21/justice/australia-student-killed-oklahoma

An Australian by the name of Christopher Lane who was staying in the US on a student visa to play baseball was brutally killed the other day by three young kids who later stated that they were "bored and figured that they might as well kill someone"

Australia's Prime Minister, Tim Fischer, is so outraged that he is boycotting Australian tourism of America: "People thinking of going to the USA for business or tourists trips should think carefully about it given the statistical fact you are 15 times more likely to be shot dead in the USA than in Australia per capita per million people."

All three boys are being tried as adults

Lurker
I think Tiny Tim is acting Tough against the U.S so he can get votes, how cute, but seriously this is not the place for it, the fact the the matter is 3 human being killed by other human, it doesn't matter what country his from .

It even worse when the 2 killers are black, were is Obama, sharton and the trayvon martin gang when you need them LOL

Last edited:
Banned
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/21/justice/australia-student-killed-oklahoma

An Australian by the name of Christopher Lane who was staying in the US on a student visa to play baseball was brutally killed the other day by three young kids who later stated that they were "bored and figured that they might as well kill someone"

Australia's Prime Minister, Tim Fischer, is so outraged that he is boycotting Australian tourism of America: "People thinking of going to the USA for business or tourists trips should think carefully about it given the statistical fact you are 15 times more likely to be shot dead in the USA than in Australia per capita per million people."

All three boys are being tried as adults

This has to be one of the dumbest fucking things I have heard in a while. Boycotting an entire country because some one from his country got killed here bout US citizens. That is fucking stupid. I mean I know that people from the US have been killed in say.. Japan or Mexico, but you don't see our politicians boycotting those countries. And these are politicians.

Lurker
This has to be one of the dumbest fucking things I have heard in a while. Boycotting an entire country because some one from his country got killed here bout US citizens. That is fucking stupid. I mean I know that people from the US have been killed in say.. Japan or Mexico, but you don't see our politicians boycotting those countries. And these are politicians.

Again he is try to impress the voters in Australia. :laugh: