Over at the RangerBoard and here's what he had to say.....

John, I am very appreciative and touched by the thread you left... and all the responses to it.

It's inspiring to see that the hard word work that Greg Aronowitz, Koichi Sakamoto, Sally Campbell, Jackie Marchand, John Tellegen and the cast and crew have put into this year is appreciated by you.

It has been quite an adventure stepping into such a historic show and trying to fulfill everyone's expectations... from our young audience to our most seasoned die hard fans.

Stay tuned... Amazing stories, great comedy and unexpected twists lie ahead. S.P.D. EMERGENCY!!!

Bruce Kalish

My god.... I don't know if I should post this up at the RangerBoard or what. I've never had a big wig message or email me before, so I don't know if it's rude or not to share his PM with me in the thread I created or not.

Anyone know if that's cool or if that's considered impolite?

That, I'll keep to myself for now. I'm pretty sure that would be rude and if he wants to make his digital presence known, he will.

Still, it's pretty awesome that he's out there watching and appreciates teh praise. :anime:

Eye See You
Exacally keep it here. I'm sure someone from RB will see it and cut & past. More exposure for us.

Keith, ask Bruce to come to this forum say we appreciated alot here and would love for him to come here and maybe even do a Q&A. DO IT MAN!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!

Nah, I'm posting it.

People will associate my name with it, and see my site url in my title and the more they see my name, that more it'll make people want to check us out, so it's all good guy.

I've already sent him a message to look us up if he gets permission from Disney to do an Interview so hopefully we'll be hearing from him again sometime. :)