CPS

Are you shitting me, bro? I refused to eat dogs or cats, because they're pets and great friends to humanity, best known for being friendly! Donkeys..I've gotta to try it. Is it tastier? :laugh:

I've eaten bison meat before and it's very delicious that are compared to cow meat! ;)

Cows are friendly to humanity, and some even keep them as pets. What's the difference?

Lurker
Are you shitting me, bro? I refused to eat dogs or cats, because they're pets and great friends to humanity, best known for being friendly! Donkeys..I've gotta to try it. Is it tastier? :laugh:

I've eaten bison meat before and it's very delicious that are compared to cow meat! ;)

Hey go to a small town in a different country, dogs and cats are pretty common dishes. Donkey is horrible.

this my stance on the breast milk ice cream situation (I'm like Joey):
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUN25NjLnP0&feature=related"]YouTube - Friends - Baby milk[/ame]

Cows are friendly to humanity, and some even keep them as pets. What's the difference?

The difference: what part of the world are you at the time.

(っ・ω・)っ

Same with pigs ._. Apparently they make very popular household pets..

Mad Skillz
Cow's milk is just as potentially dangerous. Why don't we ban that too?
Because it's somehow better to let people break out with acne and all sorts of goodness from cow's milk.

I personally try to only drink goat's milk and only have cow's milk on very rare occasions.