Hi everyone,

I'm new here, so forgive me if I leave out anything. Anways, up for sale I have a S.H.F Kamen Rider Yuuki. Never been displayed. Looking at $165 CDN including shipping, or feel free to PM best offer! I take PayPal only! Thanks for looking!

download3.jpg

download4.jpg

Last edited:
I do have a question: What the heck is "CDN"? I assume it's a form of currency, but I don't recognize it.

I don't think you've left anything out/Asides from a piece of paper that shows your user-name inside the pic of the toy to make sure you're actually selling the figure.

Also, I think that that 160 is an OK price for SHF Yuuki/I'm looking him up on Mandarake and he is about 100 bucks without the shipping added.

That figuart is really a good gem of a figure from the beginning of when Figuarts were just starting out and I hope that figure goes to a good home.

100% Tank Engine
I would PRESUME that it's Canadian Dollars. That's just my guess.

''CDN'' is Canadian dollars, and thanks for the advice! I will reupload a picture with my username on it!

''CDN'' is Canadian dollars, and thanks for the advice! I will reupload a picture with my username on it!

Cools. That way, no one will think you're a scammer.

Trust me, RangerBoard started implementing that when people kept getting scammed to the point where including a piece of paper with your user-name in the pics of what you're selling is practically a rule now.