Looking to buy Daibouken, for under eBay prices.

I'd like to get it for under $50 shipped, since I can get one on eBay for that price? I'd prefer it be boxed, but I don't really need it to be.

daibouken.jpg

Eventually I want the following figures too, also for lesser than eBay prices, hopefully.
jet.JPG

drill.JPG

mixer.JPG

shovel.JPG

crane.JPG

Last edited:
$35 shipped? That's never going to happen, its unrealistically low.
Thats roughly what the American version goes for, and it garbage.

If you wanted to get the best possible deal, save up enough cash and find a single seller on ebay and ask him for a combined shipping price on all of them at once.

And even then you'd be looking at around the $120-$150 range. If that sounds high...well, you gotta pay if you wanna play.

$35 for the 5 pack isn't that low, it's only $50 on eBay (for example, see here). For Ultimate Daibouken, yes, that's very unrealistic.
But I'm only looking for the 5 pack right now, and was hoping I could find somebody in the US to get one from, rather than having to wait 4 weeks to get one from Japan. And if I can pay a little less, that would also be nice. But I am negotiable on the price.

Dekablue25 from RangerReview
its pretty low even for people in the states to sell it.you mostly would be looking for a loose one without the weapons for 35 then.MIB will still be about the 40+ mark and if your wanting UDB that will be at least the 150 range together.loose or complete they all go for almost the same price anyways.the past loose ultimate daiboukens have ended around the 150 mark all loose

I am willing to pay up to $50 shipped for Daibouken. I would like to pay less, but since I can get one for $50 on eBay I will pay that much here.