I loved playing final fantasy 3. This game had a total of 35 bosses and some were optional. Which one was your favourite and which one was challenging?
Cloud of darkness was my favourite.

I would have to go with the Giant Rat in this Final Fantasy 3 game- and he can be found in the Nepto Temple. This giant Rat's bite causes poison which will drain the HP(hit points)- so you must cast a spell on him to kill this Giant Rat. I think you must be in mini size to do this though- and that means switching your characters over to red mages.

I would have to go with the Giant Rat in this Final Fantasy 3 game- and he can be found in the Nepto Temple. This giant Rat's bite causes poison which will drain the HP(hit points)- so you must cast a spell on him to kill this Giant Rat. I think you must be in mini size to do this though- and that means switching your characters over to red mages.
Yes that was so challenging. Had to fight him about three times before I got it right.

The iron giant has to be one of my favorite bosses in Final Fantasy 3.

Thank you for this amazing guide lines. Am sure to use them in future. The iron giant sure has fans out here.

Cloud of Darkness, She is just epic to fight despite of the limited pixels.