レイモン (雷蒙)
25960209.jpg
The title is literary called "I Don't Have Many Friends". The anime is produced by AIC Build under the direction of Hisashi Saitō, the series will begin its broadcast run in Japan on October 6, 2011.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9_IqNnETjQ"]Trailer[/ame]

Plot
Hasegawa Kodaka is a recent transfer student to St. Chronica's Academy, a Catholic high school. As with every other school he has ever attended, he finds it difficult to make friends there because of his naturally-blond hair (inherited from his deceased English mother) and fierce-looking eyes, which make him look like a dangerous "yankee" to his prejudiced schoolmates.
One day, Kodaka accidentally comes across the equally solitary and very abrasive Yozora Mikazuki while she converses with her imaginary friend Tomo. Realizing that neither of them have any social lives, they decide that the best way to improve their situation is to form a club – the Neighbor's Club – precisely intended to make friends and learn social skills.

Links
Wikipedia - Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Official Website - 僕は友達が少ない

Ep.0 (OVA) Subbed

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
The main character Kodaka is seems to having fun with his girl friends. The last part was funny when Yozora & Sena were puking on Kodaka's face.:laugh:

Lurker
Huh... Just earlier today I was wondering when they were going to animate this?

It's about time.

This anime would make great material for a crossover fanfic with Fourze :anime:

レイモン (雷蒙)
The anime designs reminds me of "Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko".

ヒビキラッ☆
Yay, Meat. Delicious meat:anime:

The OVA/prologue isn't that hilarious, but it understandable since when I read the manga (and the LN), this series started its craziness when Sena joined and the three of them started to have 'club activity'. But it was nice they gave original scenes on Kodaka's dream. For those who read the original materials, that dream is kinda depressing though XD

Judging by Kodaka's dream and the artwork on the ending sequence, the anime will cover the original story up to summer festival (volume 3 of light novels). I really hope they don't omit any chapters, especially Rotten Rika's one XD

And the last thing I want to say,
UNIVEEEEEEEEEEE~RSE!!!!
*God I hope they can hire Tetsu Inada to shout this word XD*

Some folks say its like a cloud.
Yeah I was waiting for this since I finished reading the chapters. It's gonna be Awsum.

Reimon I had the same feeling when I saw the unique "Smile", ya know?

ヒビキラッ☆
Btw, the PSP game is also on developing. It will a virtual novel with Live 2D, just like OreImo Portable before. It scheduled to be released on January 26th 2012.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypZ2X1pbWac"]???????????????????PV - YouTube[/ame]
http://haganai-game.channel.or.jp/

There's also the Drama CD about the Neighbor Club became the voice actor of a video game. Vexed Scans already subbed it, so just Google it:thumbs:
X5vvy.jpg