BOA's Obsession with Shitty Translucent Figures Unappreciation Thread

Is not impressed right now...
Why is BOA so obsessed with shitty translucent figures? Do they think those things actually look cool?

Those HORRIBLE RPM adventure sets have translucent figures for Crunch, Shifter, Venjix's first form, and the Road Attack Zord.

The RPM Mobile Command Center has a translucent red ranger figure (which actually doesn't look THAT bad, but still)

Kamen Rider Strike's Venosnaker figure doesn't come with a human JTC (like the other advent beasts do for Kit, Len, and Drew). Instead, it comes with a translucent Strike figure. WTF?

WHY CAN'T BOA ACTUALLY MAKE GOOD TOYS? I know kids don't care about villains, but come on. They made real figures for the grinders, so why not ones for the actual villains?

(Sorry if this isn't the right section.)

Bandito Shake Cometh
You know what was a cool translucent figure?

spiritkc.jpg

Crunch, Shifter, and Venjix, though? Not so much.

Eye See You
BOA sucks. I just want my damn Green Ranger Morpher that I've been waiting 17 years for.... :mad:

Eye See You
I just want PR to continue..... not a MMPR revival, especially with awesomeness such as Shinkenger to adapt.

When there's an excuse for the figures to be translucent, they can be cool. Just like Obi Wan's ghost and Active Camouflage Master Chief. What reasons were there for making translucent figures of the RPM villains?