Blumhouse Announces Dead By Daylight: The Movie

Administrator
<p>Dead By Daylight, as you likely know by now, is an asymmetric multiplayer survival horror game where one player assumes the identity of a horror monster and the other players become “survivors” trying to escape them. Whenever a game becomes popular enough, some movie studio head points at it and says “Easy money.” Blumhouse announced today they’re pointing at Dead By Daylight. The production company Atomic Monster (M3GAN) has been hired to shape the game into a feature.</p>

exuberant
I wish its a tv show instead so all killers will have their origin story but if they are going to be a movie then I can see them using Trapper,Wraithe,Hillbilly and huntress. Which are boring killers. Dredge,Plague,Hag and Nurse are more nightmare inducing.

Queen of Selfcare
They better hire a dark skinned black actress to play Claudette, I am so tired of seeing Dark skinned characters having light skinned in movie adaptation. Also The Red haired characters better not get race swapped for "diversity" I want to see a character like Claudette represent me not a Black actress playing a white character,

Will win againts the Entity
Guys forget about your dream casts list. Blumhouse is a small company so they wont be able to afford the Angelina Jolies and Dwayne Johnsons. They will probably cast unknowns and hasbeens.

I don't think fans will like to see their favorite Survivor dies so my proposal will have the Legion members start as Survivors and after dying they will become killers.