Does this song or that one sung by the Rider Girls ever even come up during the show? Who are these people? What are these songs? Why should Glam care?

Do a PV of the insert music and battle themes. Glamador would watch/listen to those.

OOO had a PV of the Tajador henshin theme, that's more in keeping with Glam's preferences.

Does this song or that one sung by the Rider Girls ever even come up during the show? Who are these people? What are these songs? Why should Glam care?

Do a PV of the insert music and battle themes. Glamador would watch/listen to those.

OOO had a PV of the Tajador henshin theme, that's more in keeping with Glam's preferences.

These are the insert songs.

DAIMON PAWNCH

these are the battle themes of Flame (Last Engage) and Hurricane style (Blessed Wind)

Mad Skillz

Rider Chips

They did a bulk of the insert songs all the way up to Kabuto. And, yes, all of those songs have already been featured on the show.

Professional Chef and Entertainer

why do i have the impression you don't actually watch kamen rider? or at least wizard?

Ore, Sanjou!

Jeez, why do you always seem to act all high and mighty? and what's with the always talking in third person shtick?

and seriously, "who are these people"? you really don't know your stuff, do ya? Rider Chips and the Kamen Rider Girls, are respectively the first and second bands made specifically to make music for the Kamen Rider Series

Rider Chips provided songs from Agito till Kabuto, and and grew popular in the fandom for the great quality of their music. they slightly returned in 2009 to make cover versions of rider themes from Kuuga-Kiva, although they were only instrumental covers. Blessed Wind(theme of Wizard Hurricane Style) and Strength of the Earth(theme of Wizard Land Style) mark their first new songs for a rider series in 6 years

on the other hand, the Kamen Rider Girls were formed last year as part of the Kamen Rider 40th Anniversarry, and started with members representing Ryuki, Blade, Den-O, Kiva, and OOO. since then, the Ryuki girl left the group, and there are now members representing Fourze and Wizard. though they started out with covers of Showa rider themes and some rider-related originals songs, they released a non-battle insert song for Fourze, Last Engage(theme of Wizard Flame Style) and Mystic Liquid(theme of Wizard Water Style) mark their first time providing battle themes for a Kamen Rider series, with Just the Beginning(theme for Wizard's Dragon Styles) having already gotten airplay on the show

in other words, Rider Chips and the Kamen Rider Girls are a pretty big deal

on the subject of the PV, I've gotta say that Rider Chips is back and better than ever, and the video does a great job showcasing them, especially in how it gives focus to each of the members pretty equally, and it's a neat little concept to have some kids use Wizard Drivers to "become" the band members

Okay, made a mistake. I didn't recognize the song. No need to jump down a guy's throat about it.

Maybe it's b/c the insert music in the earlier shows didn't have as many sound-effects going on to obscure them, who knows.

and seriously, "who are these people"? you really don't know your stuff, do ya?

Actually, not a bit. Glam's been watching KR for less than 3 months and it takes enough time just to watch the series themselves. If it wasn't linked on the wiki page Glamador read for background info after completing a series, it's more than likely he's in the dark.

Please accept my apologies for any statements made in ignorance.

Last edited:
Well, after some careful searching and listening, I did find where at least this song plays (episode 13 during the flying battle). But I still can't find where the Rider Girls song plays...

The songs I was referring to in my first post in this thread were the ones that play at 1:35 in this video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiKCchK4j-Y"]Kamen Rider Wizard - Flame Dragon Mode - YouTube[/ame]

or 30 seconds into this one:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxGM2ESOijU"]Kamen Rider Wizard TV Trailer #2 - YouTube[/ame]

Ya know...the ones that play during plenty of scenes, that are extremely audible and immediately recognizable. It's good to know these songs are inserts though and I just missed them.