n/s
Since he lost his shinigami powers, I predict that Ichigo will disappear from his world since Rukia mentioned that his remaining spiritual powers would vanish.

PARTY HARD
Not what they meant. Ichigo won't disappear because he's more human that Shinigami. But losing his spiritual powers means that he won't be able to become a Shinigami (duh XD), he won't be able to see Shinigami (seen in the last chapter), he won't be able to see Hollows, and in the end won't be able to see normal spirits.

Honestly, I think Tite Kubo's gearing up to end Bleach soon, but he's not gonna end it without a bang, I hope.

Last edited:
Lurker
From what I heard theres gunna be two more arcs. A 6-8 month and a 2-3year one but I dont know.

Aronbafon
And Kubo said Bleach revolves around Ichigo.

Scenario A:

He'll probably be nuking Hollows with a snap of his fingers in 2 weeks time.

Isshin got his powers back, he even told Ichigo about Final Getsuga, so he probably used it prior to the series.

Scenario B:
This takes place a few years after 423.

Since we know there is 2 more arcs Kubo confirmed this in a interview around January 10. And further rumors, above show the length of those arcs.

Arc 4/5 (Arrancar to now being 1 or 2 arcs...?): Ichigo trains to regain his powers with the help of Isshin, Urahara, Tessai, Yoruichi and maybe the Vizards.

Orihime have learned Kido.
Chad have more control of his powers.
Ishida received an upgrade to his powers.
Ichigo gets new Zanpakuto, Mugetsu.
We're introduced to Ichigo's fully mastered BanKai, allowing him to mimic the Mugetsu used against Aizen with less power.

Eg. The Zanpakuto merging with him and he'll be fighting hand to hand combat instead. He is trained in Karate so there shouldn't be that much of a problem

Small leftover Arrancar attacks and Ichigo's newfound powers are put to a test.

Orihime lose her hairpins.

Final Arc: New bad guy shows up.
Now since this is said to be finished in 2-3 years I'm thinking something like this:

Year 1 - 1½: Ryouka Team charge into SS to find out what's happening, say Shinigami's stationed in World of the Living doesn't do anything about the Hollows, Ichigo and co. try to contact SS and gets told something like the Shinigami doesn't care for them anymore or something else is happening that makes World of the Living second in line.

Ryouka Team charge SS, again, to get answers and run into the new badguy.
Ichigo battles one of the stronger henchmen and gets another "Rival" enemy in the types of Grimmjaw (What ever happened to him and Nel :eyebrow:

Year 1½ - 2½: They find out Bad Guy actually is Royal Guard, and that Spirit King had planned to wipe out all Shinigami once every XXXX year, and that it's time for wiping them again. This makes Aizen less of a bad guy who, Between Turn Back the Pendulum and Chapter 1 declined promotion, and Isshin also left Royal Guard doing that time. This will also tie in Isshins story which Kubo want to tell, also mentioned in the interview

They launch an attack on King's Realm, stopping the Spirit King from executing the Shinigami.

Year 2½ - 3
Ichigo's hollow having been hiding deep within Ichigo's mind, springs forward to take over Ichigo's body once and for all. Foreshadowed doing both arcs with his hollow powers appearing a bit like they did during the SS Invasion Arc.
At the end Ichigo finally defeats his other half and gains the complete powers, and.... Something.

---

All of this; Completely odd theory from my side.

PARTY HARD
Oh come on?! Seriously?! Damn, what's worse than friggin' Aizen, who is probably one of the biggest GODMODDERS in anime and manga history?!

....Uuuuugh....if someone proves Aizen to be a weaker bad guy than them, I just might drop this series...

Thank you for the Memories...
Year 2½ - 3
Ichigo's hollow having been hiding deep within Ichigo's mind, springs forward to take over Ichigo's body once and for all. Foreshadowed doing both arcs with his hollow powers appearing a bit like they did during the SS Invasion Arc.
At the end Ichigo finally defeats his other half and gains the complete powers, and.... Something.

---

All of this; Completely odd theory from my side.

Didn't he already defeat his hollow prior to getting Mugetsu? I guess not, since he just allowed him to stab him and he disappears due to the consequences of Mugetsu.

Good to know that Hichigo comes back though.

But recent chapters have been good though, although I expected more demonstration of Mugetsu and his new Bankai powers from training in Dangai. Throughout the whole fight with Aizen, Ichigo didn't fire off one shot of Getsuga Tenshou, NOT ONE! And Mugetsu wasn't all that special IMHO.

"Farewall Swords" was good though, it kinda had that epilogue-ish feel to it, and Rukia saying goodbye to Ichigo was sad. Though it would be exciting for Bleach to have a timeskip though, wouldn't call it a shonen manga without it! :p

Aronbafon
None of that is real, was just my ramblings. I believe i added that as well :laugh:

I just recalled Hichigo's words from the first defeat:

"Well whatever. So you beat me in the end. I guess all that really means is that I have to call you King.

But don't you forget this. There'll always be just a slight discrepancy as to which one of us is the King and the Horse.

That means... If you even get the slightest bit lazy... That's all it'll take for me to knock you down and trample your skull under my hooves.

Think of this as a warning. If you really intend to have control over my power... Then until I decide to appear the next time...

Do your best not to die... Take care, got it!?"

PARTY HARD
Hardcore Bleach fans would cry at that if they wanted to.

Rukia was the one who brought Ichigo into the world of Shinigami, so it probably pains Ichigo more than anyone else to watch Rukia disappear before him completely from all senses.