Lurker
Seems like there's no official thread so I thought I'd start one. So what do you guys think of the recent chapters?

Raxbait: Hip
I'm liking it. They're finally moving on with the Aizen story XD

like a SPINNING WHEEL
I'm liking it. They're finally moving on with the Aizen story XD

Thank God. Lol. The series is moving SO slowly. They've been in the same story arc for 5 years now, if not longer.

Ichigo's new hair is gonna take some time to get used to.

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
The final Getsuga Tensho...sounds awesome. I wonder if we'll get to see a falshback of how Ichigo defeated the fusion of Tensa Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo...

The final Getsuga Tensho...sounds awesome. I wonder if we'll get to see a falshback of how Ichigo defeated the fusion of Tensa Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo...

I'm pretty sure he's official name is HollZanichiowtengetsusago.

Also this.
automotivator4.gif

The fusion of Tensa Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo. I'm pretty sure that's his name. I think I read it in one of those offical guidebooks.

Lurker
Thank God. Lol. The series is moving SO slowly. They've been in the same story arc for 5 years now, if not longer.

Ichigo's new hair is gonna take some time to get used to.

Thats true but its been pretty good but it is good that its coming to an end. The sad part is that this will be the first time we actually get a real fight with Aizen that doesnt last a few seconds.

Lurker
So Bleach is now on hiatus after One Piece has just returned, so... Bleach Shippuden??

By the way, did anyone else think that the final battle between Ichigo and Aizen was anticlimatic? and exactly why did the final getsuga tensho undo on Ichigo?