Lurker
Those 5 members from Zero Division...
They don't look like Royal Guards...

I hope this will lead to Isshin's backstory.

YES. Where in the world have he and Ishida been? I do have to say that I was very dissappointed by the fact that after the timeskip he had not gotten much stronger even after being the only one taking care of the hollow those two years. I mean he gets his arm cut off at the beggining of the arc.

To me, as far as Ichigo's group goes, Ishida is number two so he should be pretty strong. Hopefully he whips some behind before this is all over. To me he hasn't shown up since he faught Mayriu back in the first main arc. I think many will agree. (sorry bout the misspellings)

n/s
Kuukaku's back after what? Three Arcs at least? Anyway, what exactly happened to Ganju before he was turned into stone? BTW, Reioukyuu is where The King lives.

PARTY HARD
Kuukaku's back after what? Three Arcs at least? Anyway, what exactly happened to Ganju before he was turned into stone? BTW, Reioukyuu is where The King lives.

That was just a joke. Ichigo even said it himself that it was a terrible lie. Kukaku even SPOKE to an offscreen (until the penultimate page) Ganju (with three other dead familiar backs), whose appearance had greatly changed since the end of the Soul Society Arc and the time skip. I sure hope you were paying attention to that. Because that's a pretty big detail to miss.