Everywhere You Go
Just watched both episodes today! It's awesome! It's an OVA series based on the manga. The main character, Noboru Takizawa, is voiced by Toshihiko Seki (Momotaros from Kamen Rider Den-O, Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing and Masato Akitsu from Zeorymer)! That makes it even better! Expect to hear his voice go loud! It's hilarious! Noboru is really cool! He's one of my favourite anime characters! The anime is also hilarious and you'll be laughing at times. At least I was. But too bad it's only two episodes.:( The manga has 12 volumes but Gainax only seems to have adapated the beginning. I wish they adapted all of it. They also don't seem to list it as one of their works, though I heard it's because it's based on a manga and not original. But still, I would've liked to see what happens next. What a waste. Oh well, I heard the manga has been scanlated, so I'll read it to find out what happens next, even though I would preffered seeing it through the anime. So I hope one day that Gainax or another studio will adapt the manga from the beginning to the end!

Anyway, to those of you who haven't watched it, whether you heard of it or not, do it now! It's really awesome! Meanwhile, I'll just look for the manga to read. Man, I can't wait to find out what happens next!:D

eyecatchresize.jpg