Latest News & Videos

MikeMaverickSAG

Staff member
Mike Maverick, the host of the Super Ace Gamer Show and part of the Super Ace Gamer Brand reviews a game that’s a retelling from the Sunsoft’s hit classic, Blaster Master, Blaster Master Zero.
Introducing:
Blaster Master Zero, a game was developed by Inti-Creates and produced by Sunsoft. Mike will see if he either Ace it or Fail it, as he takes on the challenge to prove his gaming skills, and reviewing it. Maybe Glitchskull will take the opportunity to provide a game as well? Who knows, if you haven’t watch this episode of the Super Ace Gamer Show.
Blaster Master Zero for the 3DS and the Nintendo Switch (UPDATE!!!  NOW ON THE PC!!!) Developed by Inti-Creates and Sunsoft, we never got a sequel after Blaster Overdrive, and during the time Blaster Master was niche title, we have a few hits (Blaster Master Overdrive and Master Blaster: Enemy Below), and few misses (Blaster Master 2), and one game that’s a BIT MISLEADING TO A POINT I...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeMaverickSAG

Staff member
This game sounds fun and looks good this review also makes me want to pick it up gonna have to go do that.

Hey Neel! Welcome to the forum! I'm glad that you showed up and support the show and Pop Geeks! Yes! the game is now on the PC! I can't wait for the sequel comes to the PC too. ^^

ChronoArcaile2019

Hey Dude! So I finnally have an account on this Site.lol. Because lets face it guys,a couple of years now,Popgeeks is gonna dystroy Youtube which most new generation content creators these days are gonna move to Twitch TV,Popgeeks and especially Facebook! anyways,great to see This review on Here and Hope you also tackle Blaster Master Zero 2 on your super Ace gamer series!:)

MikeMaverickSAG

Staff member
Hey Dude! So I finnally have an account on this Site.lol. Because lets face it guys,a couple of years now,Popgeeks is gonna dystroy Youtube which most new generation content creators these days are gonna move to Twitch TV,Popgeeks and especially Facebook! anyways,great to see This review on Here and Hope you also tackle Blaster Master Zero 2 on your super Ace gamer series!:)
Pop Geeks is more of a website for news, reviews and stuff for geek culture. It's not really a video sharing website, but it's more of something we could use to build an awesome community here without the worries of what YouTube is going to do. I'm still using YouTube to embed my videos there just to make comments and discuss the content I posted here.

Don't worry, Blaster Master 2 will be coming as well. Got Aggleos and Monster Boy in the Cursed Kingdom to do as well.