Black Panther Gets New Poster

Todd Black submitted a pop geeks news article

Black Panther Gets New Poster
Black-Panther2-1200x675.jpg

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.

Of course I can't be sure of that, but I have a feeling that this movie is going to fail at the box office (even if it's a good movie).

I'm finding production well below expectations. :oops:

The Marvel universe started to create more and more great movies that offer us a fantasy creation that takes our mind away. I like the poster, and I'm waiting for the movie, that seems to promise a lot. Hope it will not be disappointing!

Yeah, same goes for me as well. Black Panther is not one of my favorites or must go see movie. I doubt if a change in poster will make any difference.

I think the public wants some more heroes other than the traditional ones like Batman or Superman. In that case, this Black Panther thing should work out well - especially among African or New World African audiences.

Oh, by the way, has anyone noticed that Black Panther is also a reference to a left-wing radical African American group? Has this raised any controversy in conservative circles? Maybe this character was specifically chosen by left-wing directors as some sort of resistance against Trump.

It'd be interesting to see this movie. The way they are going to cover even a small character would be worth checking. I always wanted to know the origins of the vibranium. And it seems that part will be most likely to covered into this. I am guessing some other characters making cameo here.

I am not sure if this movie will become a box office hit. As we all know what people looks for in a superhero movie. The character don't have that such appeal like other superheroes. However, if the film will receive a universal critical acclaim, it can be a box office hit. Look at Doctor Strange, a first-timer in movies, it was a box office success.