Black Mirror :What alternatives you can enjoy while Season 6 takes forever

Lurker
I know many people hates on Season 5 because they are less dark but do every episode have to be dark? San Junipero is a proof that we have diverse endings. I think if we have more episodes, we have get more balance. Season 5 have less episodes because they spend so much energy on the special Episode Bandersnatch, which is interactive and have lots of episodes.

Pimp Robot
People Hates on the Episode Rachel,Jack and Ashley O because it felt like a Disney Channel movie.

Blue Ranger Power
Party City felt like a comedic version of Black Mirror. Dust felt like low Budget Black Mirror episodes. Love Death and Robots is not limited to Science fiction.

There is no Season that I didn't like, What I didn't like is the Hiatus we fans are going through. Three years of having no new Black Mirror Episode has been torture for me.

So the Pandemic is the reason why we have no Season for a long time? At least the show is not canceled but thanks to the similar shows you suggested OP.

We might get a Season 6 in 2023. I know that is a lot of waiting but I hope Season 6 will have more episodes than 5.

Larping is a contact sports!
Finally Some Good News! I am glad 2023 will finally give us a new Season of Black Mirror.

I wish Weird City got a Second Season but YouTube Gave up on making original content because it is not profitable on their part.