Black Mirror :What alternatives you can enjoy while Season 6 takes forever

Super Moderator
Black Mirror has been a long-time staple of Netflix. People love their dystopian Science Fiction Anthology, but sadly the last time we had a Season was in June 2019. Netflix did not cancel the show, but it was on a hiatus. Charlie Brooker decided not to make a Season 6 in 2020 because the year is already dystopian. That year is like an episode of Black Mirror, but it’s in real life. We didn’t get anything in 2021, and there is still no Good News in 2022 because Brooker got busy with other projects.
Black Mirror helped launch the careers of actors like Daniel Kaluuya, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Letitia Wright.
On a Roll by Ashley O

There...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
変わって欲しくないよ。
I heard they will make a Sequel for Nose dive and San Junipero!

I want to hear the song "Everyone who knows what loves is will understand" to be on TV again. Every Season of Black mirror uses that song.

I do Miss Black Mirror, but I Understand why Charlie gave it a hiatus. 2020 and 2021 are dark years, and people need more positive stories. Maybe they could do more happy endings for now. There are some happy ending episodes in this series anyway.

So Covid is the reason why we don't have Season 6 yet? I hate Covid even more! It is understandable that they did this because 2020 is indeed a real life Black Mirror episode.

Larping is a contact sports!
The 2001 movie S1mone, felt like an Episode of Black Mirror. It is about a director who always gets abandoned by the stars he launched, So he use a CGI actress and she became a hit. Everyone are obsessed with her. Not knowing she doesn't exist.

Thanks for sharing this list because I had been enjoying Weird City since you recommended it.