Black Mirror Season 6 is here!

Super Moderator
<p>Black Mirror Season 6 is coming to Netflix after four years of waiting. After four years of waiting, Black Mirror Season 6 is finally coming to Netflix. Fans typically assume a show is silently canceled if there are no announcements for that long. Black Mirror is an anthology of standalone science fiction TV movies that showcase the dark side of technology. Originally produced for the British TV station Channel 4, it hired unknown British actors. However, when Channel 4 canceled the show, Netflix rescued it and gave it a bigger budget for Season 3, which included Hollywood actors. Many unknown actors became household names after appearing in Black Mirror, including Daniel Kaluuya, Letitia Wright, Angourie Rice, and Bryce Dallas Howard.</p>

I sincerely hope they go back to dark narratives. The basic issue with happy endings is that they divert attention away from the audience's consideration of whether or not the threat posed is real because the protagonists were successful in convincing them that the main issue was brought on by a single bad character. Charlie Brooker was puzzled by how dark some viewers wanted the program to go, but I think this is because the techno dystopia is genuine and there are a lot more villains than heroes, which results in considerably more truthful content.

Lame Lumineuse
The show Black Mirror is unique and never runs out of concepts. Whether it be a fictional or real-life scenario, literally ANY tale or situation would make for an exciting episode. I'm so happy to see it back after all these years! Hopefully there will be a lot more episodes than the previous season. I'm so happy to see it back after all these years! Hopefully there will be a lot more episodes than the previous season.

Kay

The Pig Episode from Season 1 still haunts me until now,

Start a fire
Netflix, please keep financing this. This show is the best thing ever. I was a huge fan of Black Mirror. It has infinite potential because it never gets dull and features writers, directors, performers, and settings from all over the world. I am happy to finally have it back! I'm expecting for a lot more episodes than in the previous season.

I didn't know we are having a new Season. They are able to get big name actors now so actors themselves wants to be in Black Mirror.

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
After witnessing so many amazing actors and actresses, I'm hoping for at least ten new episodes this season. I miss the days when the cast was entirely British, but the writing was what was most important. Despite my like of the cast thus far, Black Mirror felt more authentic with only British actors. There is more raw acting.

I better hear the song "anyone who knows what love is" again, its been a tradition for the show.

Oh my gosh, guys! Black Mirror Season 6 is finally coming to Netflix after four long years of waiting! I'm so excited, I could burst! I thought the show was canceled for sure, but thank goodness, Charlie Brooker is coming through with new episodes. And get this! Some of the stars in the upcoming season include the dude from Pearl Harbor and the girl from This Is Us. Can't wait to see what kind of sci-fi madness they have in store for us!

DJ

Listen up, my fellow Black Mirror fans. After waiting four whole years, we are finally getting Season 6 on Netflix, and I am living for it. And not only do we get new episodes, but we also get some seriously hot and talented stars like Zazie Beetz and Josh Hartnett. I just know they're going to bring the heat to this sci-fi anthology series.

Last edited by a moderator: