Black Clover To Be Given Its Own Mobile RPG

Staff member
<p>VIC Games Studio has announced that, following a successful closed beta test, pre-registration is now open for its mobile RPG Black Clover M: Rise Of The Wizard King.</p>

A Cajun queen with finesse
The game's adaptation of key scenes and conflicts from the anime brings a cool opportunity for fans to relive those electrifying moments and even venture into alternate realities. It's like stepping into a vortex of excitement where every decision could reshape the fate of our beloved characters.

дейве
How cool that Japanese cast has lent their voices to the game adds an authentic touch. It's always great to hear the familiar voices of our favorite characters while playing.

I love turn-based RPGs, and the idea of recreating classic team battles in Black Clover M sounds like a lot of fun. I'm ready to strategize and take down opponents with my favorite characters.I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that we can reach the 2.5 million registrations mark to unlock Mimosa as a character. It would be such a great addition to the game, and I'm sure many fans would love to see her.

Live free
Cool that they're also offering physical prizes, but it's a bit of a bummer that those are limited to North American users. Maybe they'll consider expanding the prize pool in the future.

I'm definitely going to pre-register through the App Store. I can't wait to get my hands on Black Clover M and start my wizardry adventure.