The new Tendou Souji
Apparently, this is what aired the week I was born:

2SHmNbz.jpg

Lurker
That would be Liveman and KR Black (le first, no RX). :) If you don't account for the time difference, I was born the same day as Liveman's 9th episode. :)

I was born in October of 1984. What was on at the time?

Bioman. I was born between episodes 36 & 37.
Kamen Rider ZX was released near the beginning of the year; I was born on the later half of the year.
Two Ultraman movies premiered earlier that year; Ultraman Zoffy: Ultra Warriors VS The Giant Monster Army and Ultraman Story. There was no TV series on at the time, if my information is correct.

I think I was born in an awkward time in Japanese history where there wasn't a lot on television. Some kind of Japanese recession or something?

I think I was born in an awkward time in Japanese history where there wasn't a lot on television. Some kind of Japanese recession or something?

Japanese have been saying they're in recession since the early 80s :laugh::laugh::laugh: I've heard it from shows about the 80s, dramas in the 90s, dramas in the 2000s, and drama a couple of years ago.

R

raden238

For Sentai: Ninja Sentai Kakuranger
For Rider: Kamen Rider ZO the movie

1991 for me, during the time and airing of the following series and their episodes:
* Super Sentai: Choujin Sentai Jetman, on the same day as Ep. 6 (Mar 22).
* Metal Heroes: Tokkyuu Shirei Solbrain, in-between Ep. 7 (Mar 17) and Ep. 8 (Mar 24).