HEROW
Not courting as such, but they interacted a ton, and there was some fairly obvious chemistry there. To be honest it was kind of obvious they were going to end up together within their first few scenes.

Yes, but still lacks the romance which was the very argument in the first place. Most kids are the same way, the girl they used to have fights with when they were young ends up being their girlfriends when they're grown-up. It's a typical situation and they did not go as far as setting Nago and Megumi up in such a way that kids couldn't relate.

And to answer a previous point, IXA's merchandise is popular because of aesthetics.

Nice post!!
And to answer a previous point, IXA's merchandise is popular because of aesthetics.

That's interesting, do you have a link or something that goes into detail on it? I can certainly believe it, IXA struck me as rather G3-like.

HEROW
That's interesting, do you have a link or something that goes into detail on it? I can certainly believe it, IXA struck me as rather G3-like.

Simply given how much people loved IXA's Figuarts and SIC based on looks. Just try to browse the Figuarts and SIC threads during its release, which was long ago.

Heck, I'd actually get the IXA belt if not for my rules that I don't get secondary Rider belts unless I have the main Rider belts... And since I hate Kiva's belt, I guess I can't get the IXA belt.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I find it a disappointment that Nago got a love interest and wasn't killed off. He is my least favourite character in the entire franchise. If I met someone like him in real life, I'd want to throw boiling water over his head. Basically, Wataru was the hero and got nothing, while Nago was rewarded for being a complete and utter dick (pretty much the same setup as Kenzaki and Hajime, really)

I find it a disappointment that Nago got a love interest and wasn't killed off. He is my least favourite character in the entire franchise. If I met someone like him in real life, I'd want to throw boiling water over his head. Basically, Wataru was the hero and got nothing, while Nago was rewarded for being a complete and utter dick (pretty much the same setup as Kenzaki and Hajime, really)

Watch to the end of Kiva again. Nago was punished plenty (Kengo kicking him around in that bizarre asshole!Kengo storyline, temporary blindness, etc), and as a result became a much better man.

Watch to the end of Kiva again. Nago was punished plenty (Kengo kicking him around in that bizarre asshole!Kengo storyline, temporary blindness, etc), and as a result became a much better man.

Nnno, he was still a dick. It's kind of a shame, Megumi could do so much better

Supaidaman!
God Speed Love, Kagami marries Hyori
... How did I not pick that up?

W - Ryu marries Akiko (That one actually became my favorite KR paring for reasons that even escape me)
Am I the only one really annoyed by this one considering they barely ever even spoke to each other until the ending of A to Z?

And don't get me started on "I changed because I met you" in the V-Cinema. Pretty sure that was because of a certain bird lady?

Then again I could be being bias, I just really, really hated Akiko's character.

Am I the only one really annoyed by this one considering they barely ever even spoke to each other until the ending of A to Z?

And don't get me started on "I changed because I met you" in the V-Cinema. Pretty sure that was because of a certain bird lady?

Then again I could be being bias, I just really, really hated Akiko's character.

Yep! :) Can't have him end up with a woman who isn't shy, demure and submissive, can we? And the "bird lady" had nothing to do with it. You might as well argue that he changed because of Shroud. Terui/Shroud OTP!

Last edited: