Biggest Toku Dissapointments Ever!

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
I was disappointed when they killed off Nazca. They could have had a pretty good long arc with him hiding and stuff.

big_j_ny

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
The plot execution of Kamen Rider Decade (series and movies together)

Were the producers and writers ever on the same god damn page in making this series.........or did the producers not give a **** 80% of the time?

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
Just listening recent ones

- Yaguruma's character in Kabuto being taken on such a radical departure from his early episodes

- Kabuto in general

- Shinkenger being 90% filler. When it was good, it was oh so good, but most of the time it was just...eh.

- Hibiki's ending

- Sazer X being cut short

- Ultraman Nexus being cut short

- No third Tomica Hero franchise

Annnnnd my biggest

- Goseiger. I love love love the series, but it could have been so much more than it was and it took quite some time to just get its plot moving. I love the characters for what they are, and they're generally likable people. It had the makings of an amazing show, but it felt like so much went on behind the scenes that mucked it all up.

nerefir

私の占いは当たる
I was also disappointed that they killed off Torque so early in KRDK. They could have had him as a third faction too. See a pattern with my disappointments? :p

KingRanger

Banned
Blades ending. I though it was a huge load of BS.
The start of Missing Ace is how the series should have ended IMO.
The ending to Blade was a high point in KR imo. They did something new, and they showed what real friends can be. Sigh. The start of missing Ace, just like the rest of that movie, was an insult to the Blade series.

KingRanger

Banned
Not going to get into it and go off topic other than to say this. They sealed nearly every Undead INCLUDING Ace level, King Level, and Queen level in just under 5 minutes in that god awful movie. The rest of it was just ass. And that's all I have to say about that in this thread :)

B Samurai

Not going to get into it and go off topic other than to say this. They sealed nearly every Undead INCLUDING Ace level, King Level, and Queen level in just under 5 minutes in that god awful movie. The rest of it was just ass. And that's all I have to say about that in this thread :)
Fair enough. :thumbs:

- Camo in Dragon Knight. Jesus, they had him for two episodes, didn't even show his contract monster, and his Final Vent. Verde/Camo was personally a favorite of mine, and they wasted him.

Crap, thought I had more.

I just didn't like the fact the Kenzaki gave up his life and became a monster so another evil monster can live on under a human facade (that will eventually shatter when people realized he doesn't age) and keep the game going. It was a Non-ending.

By Killing/Sealing him, he's gone for good until the next round, hence the world is saved and monsters get what they deserve. Human's win, complete victory for the good guys. Story Over.

But, as always, YMMV.

Last edited:

Sentaifan'07 Xman

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
A couple of dissapointments:

-Kamen Rider Faiz: The Second Part
-Kamen Rider Kabuto: In General, except for Gattack, Daisuke's love interest in Rena Akiyama and the Hopper Brothers
-Kamen Rider Hibiki: In General
-Kamen Rider Decade: Poor writing in the characters and the Tsukasa's journey
-Kamen Rider Dragon Knight: "Venting" Torque earlier, Onyx's Appearance, Spear's uselessness, and Onyx's poor appearance
-Boukenger: Lack of character importance
-Go-Onger: Lack of romance between Sosuke and Miu

KingRanger

Banned
Fair enough. :thumbs:

- Camo in Dragon Knight. Jesus, they had him for two episodes, didn't even show his contract monster, and his Final Vent. Verde/Camo was personally a favorite of mine, and they wasted him.

Crap, thought I had more.
He was wasted in Ryuki as well. :/

DeluxeRobots

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
The second half of Kabuto, the Final Episode of Double, Decade in general

Last edited:
Second Half of Hibiki
Kiva in general
Decade in General
Mid season filler.

This is more of an overall but... LACK OF BIKES IN KAMEN RIDER :170: Caps was needed :laugh:

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I just didn't like the fact the Kenzaki gave up his life and became a monster so another evil monster can live on under a human facade (that will eventually shatter when people realized he doesn't age) and keep the game going. It was a Non-ending.
Yes, this. I hate Hajime and seriously wanted to see him going up in smoke. Kenzaki was so nice, he shouldn't have sacrificed himself for that asshole (I could use a stronger word, but I won't)

-Go-Onger: Lack of romance between Sosuke and Miu
I've said it before and I'll say it again, because it just makes me go "bzuh?":

Why do people expect there to be serious romances in a show aimed at 3 to 7-year-old boys? At that age, most little boys think girls are gross. Sentai is an action series, not a soap opera. I think most of the rabid shippers are people who want to use the Red Ranger as a self-insert so they can pretend to get off with their favourite actress of choice

KingRanger

Banned

By Killing/Sealing him, he's gone for good until the next round, hence the world is saved and monsters get what they deserve. Human's win, complete victory for the good guys. Story Over.

But, as always, YMMV.
heh OK. If you want to be wrong about how it ended that's your deal :laugh:

Who's on Discord?