It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
Mine...Ren dies in nigh every Ryuki continuity or, no KR Kiva sequels ever!

私の占いは当たる
I was disappointed when they killed off Nazca. They could have had a pretty good long arc with him hiding and stuff.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
The plot execution of Kamen Rider Decade (series and movies together)

Were the producers and writers ever on the same god damn page in making this series.........or did the producers not give a **** 80% of the time?

Banned
What big and nere said. I am also disappointed with the entire series of Kabuto except for one thing, Gattack.

Mad Skillz
Just listening recent ones

- Yaguruma's character in Kabuto being taken on such a radical departure from his early episodes

- Kabuto in general

- Shinkenger being 90% filler. When it was good, it was oh so good, but most of the time it was just...eh.

- Hibiki's ending

- Sazer X being cut short

- Ultraman Nexus being cut short

- No third Tomica Hero franchise

Annnnnd my biggest

- Goseiger. I love love love the series, but it could have been so much more than it was and it took quite some time to just get its plot moving. I love the characters for what they are, and they're generally likable people. It had the makings of an amazing show, but it felt like so much went on behind the scenes that mucked it all up.

私の占いは当たる
I was also disappointed that they killed off Torque so early in KRDK. They could have had him as a third faction too. See a pattern with my disappointments? :p

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Ren only died in the 13 rider special.

The show implies that he might have died - when his girlfriend gets out of her coma, she can't wake him up. I know that's the way some people took it

Banned
Blades ending. I though it was a huge load of BS.
The start of Missing Ace is how the series should have ended IMO.

Banned
Blades ending. I though it was a huge load of BS.
The start of Missing Ace is how the series should have ended IMO.

The ending to Blade was a high point in KR imo. They did something new, and they showed what real friends can be. Sigh. The start of missing Ace, just like the rest of that movie, was an insult to the Blade series.