Yahoo Exclusive Trailer

I am surprised this hasn't come up here sooner, but let's talk about Big Hero 6. Now I won't blame anyone for not knowing who they are since despite having a miniseries in the last 6 years. In short they are the official government superhero team for Japan in the Marvel universe. They are technically a spin-off of another government team, Alpha Flight (the often forgotten 90's iteration, though they did show up in the even more forgotten 00's iteration as well).

The original line-up included Marvel's two biggest Japanese mutants Sunfire and the Silver Samurai. The remaining 4 members were all-new creations starting with Hiro and Baymax, a genius teenage inventor and his robotic dragon-like creation. Next we have Honey Lemon whose powers is having a "hammer-space" purse. Finally we have the resident hothead GoGo Tomago who can transform into an "explosive pinball" when she utters her name. Since Sunfire and the Silver Samurai were used in odd ways in between Big Hero 6 appearances they were dropped after the initial miniseries. The two replacements that appeared in All-New, All-Different Alpha Flight are confusing even by comic book standards so it's best just to move on.Their next appearance was the 2008 miniseries which added Wasabi No-Ginger, a chef swordsman hybrid, and Fred who turns in a kaiju.

In movie the line-up is going to be the current one, with Hiro, Bayman, Honey Lemon, GoGo Tomago, Wasabi No-Ginger, and Fred.

Today Disney released the first teaser for the movie today and it looks rather fun. The biggest change is that Baymax is the Iron Michelin Man, but it comes off as rather cute here. The movie comes out November 7th.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
The trailer is so cute! particularly the squish squish sounds Baymax's feet make. I'm looking forward to this although I don't know anything about the comic