"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Big Bad Beetleborgs (Season One) Honest Review

Big Bad Beetleborgs (Season One).....I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, guys I really don't like this season. I mean, I just got back into wanting to re-watch other Non-Power Rangers shows on Netflix and I pretty much chose to watch Beelteborgs starting with season one and it was just so.....boring!!! I can not believe that I actually used to like this season as a kid, but now I'm looking at it and there was really nothing engaging to watch from this season. The main heroes are just....so, un-interesting (at least until the second season). But, the villains are just terrible. The Magnavores aren't really that interesting of characters to watch and Vexor is like a bland version of Lord Zedd. The only villain character from this season that I did like was Shadowborg, but that was only for one story arc everything after that was just so dull. But, I guess, if you're looking for something to get your kids or younger relative into other shows that came out in the 90's besides Power Rangers, then I guess this season is worth a watch. Or, you could get them hooked on watching either Animorphs or Goosebumps as you alternative choices.

Oh well. Looks like I'm stuck with season two and Juukou B-Figther on this one.

What do you guys think of Big Bad Beetleborgs (Season One)? Did you enjoyed it or not?

Let me know...

Last edited:
Convention Dimension was amusing cause "Janperson" and "Gun Gibson" appeared...LMAO

It also debut the character of Art Fortunes, who'd be an ally of team for the rest of the series.