Beyond The Dream (Registration and discussion)

Pokemon master!
Beyond The Dream.
A MMOTRPG (massive multiplayer online TEXT RPG).

What is "Beyond the Dream"?

Beyond The Dream will be a new RPG concept introduced to HJU as a fresh NON tokusatsu based RP. The concept will be familiar to that of Shaman King or Bleach, characters will mystic weapons powers and strengths in a battle against evil forces.

How many characters can be registered?

Only 2 characters per RP'er. To maintain control and sanctity within this RP, one RP'er will allowed ONE main character and ONE support sidekick. IF you want your support character to fight, then they must switch roles with the main character. I'm not gonna bend this rule for anyone.

Choose a side, good or evil?

This is just a simple question and there is NO wrong answer, of course in the finale of this saga, the villains will die or disappear. However, due the laws of "Protagonist VS. Antagonist", the antagonist (evil) people will gain a special power boost because they'll always be that badass and stronger to help the story progress.

Comments from the GM.

This will not be a "touring of the worlds" or "hey! look at me, I'm doing something big!"... this RP will display the strengths of ALL registrants. To build progress, only a certain handful of characters will be chosen to post in each episode, each character will be given a role and be able to follow directions.

Simple Rules to Follow... the usual.

- No godmods and power play.
- Make your posts longer than 5 sentences... if you're stumped, come back when you're able to think. If you're gonna post to say you're drinking a Big Gulp, then get out.
- No OOC's within the RPG thread, all off-story discussions take place here.

I'll post again with the bio outline and stuff. Until then, discuss or questions?