Lurker
I think you guys should loosen up and let him mature at his own pace.

Not everything everyone says on the internet is true you know?

And arnoldmcguire335, not to bag on your taste, but isn't there a more appropriate board to discuss this particular subset of your interests? The community on this forum isn't terribly receptive of that half of your hobbies.

Last edited:
Continuing the Creddie legacy
I agree. Watch some adult shows for a change. Are you going to spend your whole life watching nothing but children's programming?

Well I don't know... why only shows from Disney and Toku? well I see shows like Desperate Housewives, House, M.D., Doctor Who, Brothers and Sisters and Grey's Anatomy- shows like that- are no match for REAL entertaining shows like Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly place, and yup, Engine Sentai Go-Onger and Juukou B-Fighter.

Sorry if I offended shomebody here but it's just me. because Shows on primetime are boring. esp. for someone who will move to the USA and the only channel he can stick to is Disney Channel.

The World Warrior
Well to each their own. I just think it's pretty pitiful. But i'm not getting into a detailed discussion about, because there's really no point.

Also, Midori Ken makes a good point.

And arnoldmcguire335, not to bag on your taste, but isn't there a more appropriate board to discuss this particular subset of your interests? The community on this forum isn't terribly receptive of the that half of your hobbies.

Lurker
my thing is, if Arnie doesn't know at 18 what it is to "eat a woman" then that says to me he doesn't even have friends his age, or if he does they are just as sheltered as he is.

Arnie, as AWESOME as tokusatsu is, and as much as you love disney, you need to give all these forms of entertainment a break once and a while and go OUTSIDE of your home and talk to people face to face, and learn things about everyday human life first hand instead of your tv or the internet. You're short-changing yourself, and cheating yourself out on what life really has to offer.

Sorry if I offended shomebody here but it's just me. because Shows on primetime are boring. esp. for someone who will move to the USA and the only channel he can stick to is Disney Channel.

Poor Arnie... I think it should be the other way around. If anything, you was the one being offended. I don't believe you actually offended anyone. :sweat:

Poor Arnie... I think it should be the other way around. If anything, you was the one being offended. I don't believe you actually offended anyone. :sweat:

Yeah I know that but some folks have a lot to learn that we don't always have time to do stuff we wished to do since life is so short for some.

my thing is, if Arnie doesn't know at 18 what it is to "eat a woman" then that says to me he doesn't even have friends his age, or if he does they are just as sheltered as he is.

Arnie, as AWESOME as tokusatsu is, and as much as you love disney, you need to give all these forms of entertainment a break once and a while and go OUTSIDE of your home and talk to people face to face, and learn things about everyday human life first hand instead of your tv or the internet. You're short-changing yourself, and cheating yourself out on what life really has to offer.

Ok because to quote myself, "The world is a big school 'cuz there's lots to learn in this world", I still have things to find out like that thing you said, "eat a woman", i still have to find out what that means.

and yes, I also spend my time outside of media, with my cousins. and also with everyone I see.

Lurker
The Russo children will compete within their family to be the best wizard later, and he or she that wins the magic tournament will get to keep their powers as an adult. (Copied from Wikipedia

Makes sense, but isn't it obvious that there will only be one if they must all fight to the death? This might merit some viewing.

Makes sense, but isn't it obvious that there will only be one if they must all fight to the death? This might merit some viewing.

No killing just showing how far you've come. look what happened in that show (Wizards): Jerry actually won and kept his powers but he fell in love with a non-wizard/non-mahou tsukai thus he gave to his brother Kelbo his powers so that Jerry can marry Theresa. but in MagiRanger? dunno.