Doint worry about that, it is not sumthing you could have any interest in.

:O_O:

[hide] :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: [/hide]

Well, then Hikaru would still own them, since he is not part of the siblings, rather married to one. And we still have Miyuki and Isamu.

As for the Ozu siblings, they still might duke it out for the magic.

So that leaves 2 sky saints and a Magical human being.

I think the odds are still in Magiranger's favor.

I don't know how you can make two shows with such different rules for magic jibe in the first place. For one thing, with the debatable exception of Kai all the Ozu children were grown up before they even learned magic ran in their family.

And arnold...you seriously don't get it?

Continuing the Creddie legacy
I don't know how you can make two shows with such different rules for magic jibe in the first place. For one thing, with the debatable exception of Kai all the Ozu children were grown up before they even learned magic ran in their family.

And arnold...you seriously don't get it?

I didn't ask for that, I was asking the other one.

The World Warrior
That last statement Fireguard made was based upon your response to Forever Knight's previous question.

Keep up, and google "eating out a woman."

Lurker
good lord, Arnie, do yourself a favor and give the disney stuff a break, and try and experience some of this world we live in.

The World Warrior
good lord, Arnie, do yourself a favor and give the disney stuff a break, and try and experience some of this world we live in.

I agree. Watch some adult shows for a change. Are you going to spend your whole life watching nothing but children's programming?