Continuing the Creddie legacy
What? Look, you prefer whatever you want, but I'm supposed to think the Russos are better cuz you wrote a little story where they won a fight with the Ozus?

Because the Russo sibs are in training. I bet the Ozus forgot the basic ones.

The Ozu's. And might I add fort he record that the Ozu's could winn agaisnt the Russo's that whiney group of disney mages, but I dare say they could defeat the "charmed" ones and all of harry potter!

Ok so then the Ozus can wipe out all other witches, mages and wizards too, right?

Indeed, is kinda sad, but at least is not "do you believe in mermaids? I believe in them coz i've watched it in disney channel".

Well the "do you believe" thing was on Nick.

Ozu family hands down, Infinite Courage pwns Disney any day.

Hmm...

well what will the Ozu siblings feel when their parents say to them that only one can keep their magic? (it's Jerry and Theresa Russo (The Russo siblings' parents) who told Miyuki and Isamu Ozu that).

See how Disney screws with your head?

I'm just putting more sense in the Toei-Disney relationship.

arnie were you smokin something when you wrote that?

What the heck?!?! and you told me i'm smoking too? you'd stop saying that since I NEVER DO BAD HABITS!

The World Warrior

That statement alone made no sense.

The only "relationship" Toei has with Disney is Power Rangers.

This is nothing more than another one of your many Disney threads.

Uh-hmm...

wait 'till you see this.

[HIDE] Both the Ozu siblings and Russo siblings compete in magic.
Ozus: Maagi Magi magi Majiiro!
They change to Legend Magirangers, but the Russos know what to do.
Ozus: Ware wa Legendo Majireng-
Russos: Transportium Nextorbitorium!
The Ozus got sent to the planet Saturn.
Alex Russo: Being A Magiranger is cool, but i'd have much to learn.
[/HIDE]

How's that for magic?

Can I buy some weed off you?

Because the Russo sibs are in training. I bet the Ozus forgot the basic ones.

Hmm...

well what will the Ozu siblings feel when their parents say to them that only one can keep their magic? (it's Jerry and Theresa Russo (The Russo siblings' parents) who told Miyuki and Isamu Ozu that).

What the heck are you talking about?

Indeed, is kinda sad, but at least is not "do you believe in mermaids? I believe in them coz i've watched it in disney channel".

Well the "do you believe" thing was on Nick.
:laugh: :rofl:

Dude.. We can all clearly see that you love DISNEY & toku.., however, they are two different things even if disney does copy with Power Rangers. That is the only series on disney that is similar really. & That doesn't even come on the disney channel from what I've seen, they have another channel they put that on. So dude, don't try to link crazy teen shows like HannahMontanna, Wizard Russos, or whatever with Toku. It just makes people thing that you're ignorant & doesn't help you any. & When I say that, I'm not trying to be mean to you..>>

Oh & Poll says Ozu wins. /debate :p

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Dude.. We can all clearly see that you love DISNEY & toku.., however, they are two different things even if disney does copy with Power Rangers. That is the only series on disney that is similar really. & That doesn't even come on the disney channel from what I've seen, they have another channel they put that on. So dude, don't try to link crazy teen shows like Hannah Montanna, Wizard Russos, or whatever with Toku. It just makes people thing that you're ignorant & doesn't help you any. & When I say that, I'm not trying to be mean to you..>>

Oh & Poll says Ozu wins. /debate :p

Oh well... I don't get your point but anyway, it's your choice. I'm not even forcing you on those things, anyway.

arnold how many times did the people on this forum asked how old you are?

Noboy asked me that but since you're asking it, I'm 18 turning 19. just liked it all, unlike some folks who watch boring shows on primetime (Which I don't like since they're boring).

What the heck are you talking about?

Didn't understand it? well, here's what I meant:

The Russo children will compete within their family to be the best wizard later, and he or she that wins the magic tournament will get to keep their powers as an adult. (Copied from Wikipedia)

That statement alone made no sense.

The only "relationship" Toei has with Disney is Power Rangers.

Can I buy some weed off you?

:shakefist :eyebrow:

Well there is another one from that relationship:

RoboDz Kazagumo Hen (Co-production with Disney; 3D Animated; June 2008-present)

RoboDz Kazagumo Hen (RoboDz 風雲編 , Robodīzu Kazagumo Hen?) is an anime, co-produced between The Walt Disney Company and Toei Animation. It began airing on Japan's Toon Disney on June 2nd, 2008. There is also a chance of the show airing in future Asian Markets. The episodes are animated in 3D.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RoboDz_Kazagumo_Hen"

See? there's much more than PR. :thumbs: :buttrock:

Lurker
Hmm...

Well, then Hikaru would still own them, since he is not part of the siblings, rather married to one. And we still have Miyuki and Isamu.

As for the Ozu siblings, they still might duke it out for the magic.

So that leaves 2 sky saints and a Magical human being.

I think the odds are still in Magiranger's favor.