Endorphin Machine
Okay, that's you, and that's fine, doesn't mean everyone will agree with that and that doesn't make it fact

Its very true though, doesnt rule them all out. But it is fact.

images

Ore, Sanjou!
Its very true though, doesnt rule them all out. But it is fact.

images

not entirely fact. Hibiki's actor was a major exception, and not every heisei rider(main or sub) is a pretty boy. also, I'd say that the quality of fights and stunts has improved, rather than lowered, and the main reason is that they're not as cheesy and certainly look better, which is only natural as the art of tokusatsu improves over time

Endorphin Machine
not entirely fact. Hibiki's actor was a major exception, and not every heisei rider(main or sub) is a pretty boy. also, I'd say that the quality of fights and stunts has improved, rather than lowered, and the main reason is that they're not as cheesy and certainly look better, which is only natural as the art of tokusatsu improves over time

Well thats why I didnt say all of them. Plus i know the deal with Hibiki's actor. And in terms of the fights I mean in the skill of the showmanship. Sure the fights will look better with special effects and computer works. But the showmanship in general, especially in sentai, is down the drain. Cant say too much Kamen Rider. But the fight scenes might look cheesier in the older ones, but the motor coordination and skill is better.

Plus in all seriousness, that girlyman stuff is really getting old. When I look at the old Showa Riders, Im like woah theyre friggen awesome, when theyre not inside their suits and fight. Now, I havent even checked out the new rider shows. I wouldent be able to picture that guy from W doing anything remotely badass outside his suit (if he even fights) in his pink clothing and overly pretty hair with pins in it (of all things). Distracts way to much.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Well thats why I didnt say all of them. Plus i know the deal with Hibiki's actor. And in terms of the fights I mean in the skill of the showmanship. Sure the fights will look better with special effects and computer works. But the showmanship in general, especially in sentai, is down the drain. Cant say too much Kamen Rider. But the fight scenes might look cheesier in the older ones, but the motor coordination and skill is better.

Plus in all seriousness, that girlyman stuff is really getting old. When I look at the old Showa Riders, Im like woah theyre friggen awesome, when theyre not inside their suits and fight. Now, I havent even checked out the new rider shows. I wouldent be able to pick that guy from W doing anything remotely badass in his pink clothing and overly pretty hair with pins in it (of all things). Distracts way to much.

That's because all over the world, the girly-boy thing is in. It's to attract women.

Endorphin Machine
That's because all over the world, the girly-boy thing is in. It's to attract women.

Funny thing is that, men arent girls. Plus I'm willing to bet the majority of girls I ask will not find that as attractive as a masculine man. Nothing say dirty butch lumberjack, because I'm willing to bet thats what someones gonna come back at me with, but a more masculine man then womanly. Only in japan is it really that popular.

Heroes are forever
I hate this arguments.

First of all, have you even looked at Takeshi in the very first episodes of Kamen Rider? He looked like an innocent young man.

At moments, Hayato would also fit the ''pretty boy'' category very well. If it wasn't for Nigo being the strenght-based Rider, he would.

Shiro was neither a ''tough man'' or a ''pretty boy'', he had his own style, hell, he looked sexy without having to be ''girly'' or whichever way you want to call it.

Skyrider. Have you taken a look at him?

I can see that nowadays it's a bit exaggerated, but this has happened to Tokusatsu in general, the kids might be the main audience, but that doesn't mean they're excluding everyone else.

If I had to pick anything to hate about the ''Heisei era'', I would not choose this.

Endorphin Machine
I hate this arguments.

First of all, have you even looked at Takeshi in the very first episodes of Kamen Rider? He looked like an innocent young man.

At moments, Hayato would also fit the ''pretty boy'' category very well. If it wasn't for Nigo being the strenght-based Rider, he would.

Shiro was neither a ''tough man'' or a ''pretty boy'', he had his own style, hell, he looked sexy without having to be ''girly'' or whichever way you want to call it.

I can see that nowadays it's a bit exaggerated, but this has happened to Tokusatsu in general, the kids might be the main audience, but that doesn't mean they're excluding everyone else.

If I had to pick anything to hate about the ''Heisei era'', I would not choose this.
Oh well of course they have to be handsome, and good looking and pretty. However, when I look at those guys its nothing bad at all. And I dont think anything of it. Nothing wrong with a pretty boy, nearly all the series have them. Back then alot of the actors had masculine facial structure atleast, and if they had that stuff going on it wasnt too bad, infact not bad at all. I never even complained about that lol so I dont know why you brought it up. I love showa. However, this

KamenRiderWDouble-1501209313-41-30.jpg

KamenRiderWDouble-1503250513-57-45.jpg

KamenRiderWDouble-1503291813-58-02.jpg

Yeah, thats a wee bit distracting.

Btw, everything you just said I covered with the post above yours, before you even said it lol.

Kougami's Boulangerie
I hate this arguments.

agreed.

Harumph.
The only thing Cypher-Z has proven to me is that Showa Riders were considerably better at dressing themselves.