For the lulz.
The storylines and sheer awesome nature of the finishers do it for me. My vote's Showa.

"Daisetsudan!!"= The next best thing to Rider Kick.

The Dopant Hunter
hmmm- I guess they DO have good and bad points- but most seem to be leaning towards showa >w>

Ore, Sanjou!
If I could, I'd vote both, but since I can't, I say Heisei, if not simply for my mindset that new things tend to be better than old things due to natural progression and improvement

Are Hesei even Kamen Riders anymore ? Heh. In name only . far as I'm concerned :buttrock:

Ore, Sanjou!
Are Hesei even Kamen Riders anymore ? Heh. In name only . far as I'm concerned :buttrock:

Yeaaaah, no. the buttrock smilie doesn't work there. you're not being all that clever, you're just dissing the newer stuff. that's not even the point of this poll, anyways

Endorphin Machine
Allow me to quote one of my sayings in a sentai thread, relevant to all Heisei shows currently.

Yeah Liveman and Jetman are in are definitely gonna be in my to watch list sometime. Im much more in favor for the older shows to be honest. Not to mention theres alot of girly man stuff now a days That topped off with a lot of prettyboy models who arent the best actors and more marketing on top of that isnt too appealing. And the overall quality of fighting showmanship and stunts being lowered.

Ore, Sanjou!
Okay, that's you, and that's fine, doesn't mean everyone will agree with that and that doesn't make it fact

Harumph.
In terms of Kamen Rider, both eras have their charms.

For tokusatsu in general, I prefer the Showa era...the 1970s to be more specific. If only because I feel there was more to choose from than just Kamen Rider and Super Sentai.