レイモン (雷蒙)
Best & Favorite Bruce Lee's movie (Talk up)

Which Bruce Lee's movie is the best & your favorite?

Last edited:
Digital Artist
Enter the Dragon as it was a very revolutionary film for it's time. There was no film like it at all. The fight scenes were great, the acting was solid, and even the music was memorable. This was a great production and it's too bad Bruce died before its premiere. My second vote would go to Fist of Fury as that movie spawned remakes and TV series starring Donnie Yen.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Me too. I also like Fist of Fury because Bruce gets to teach the Japanese a lesson & having "eating" their own words about the "Sick men of Asia".

Live to Win
Way of the Dragon, simply for the Colosseum fight between Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris.

レイモン (雷蒙)
That one was pretty good epic fight. I kinda find the funny part when Bruce kicked Robert Wall's face twice.:laugh:

Super Moderator
It could be argued that the other movies showcase what Lee could do more, but I think Enter The Dragon is the best all round movie of his. It really would have been the launch point of even bigger things for him.

My only quibble with it is that I think it spends a little too much time on John Saxon and Jim Kelly's characters when it's Bruce that's supposed to be the star. That might have been saved though by having a little more interaction between Bruce's character and theirs.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Yeah true. Then, Bruce gets most of the scenes for the battle with the guards & the final with Han.

レイモン (雷蒙)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaC8G7luRk4"]Final Fight[/ame]
Favorite scene of all time. Funny part when Bruce punches that Japanese guy with the stabbed katana sword, his face expression.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Enter The Dragon - I loved this movie and I'm so glad that I own it on DVD. Sammo Hung's cameo. Bolo Young's appearance. Bruce snapped Jackie Chan's neck. All that. Fantastic action.

Way of the Dragon - Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris!

Game of Death - Sammo Hung's cameo. Bruce Lee vs Kareem Abdul-Jabber!

Heck, I liked them all!

レイモン (雷蒙)
Game of Death would probably been great if Bruce has the chance to finish it making the movie before he pass away so soon.