I really like Tim Burton...but after Dark Knight...nothing can compare for me. That movie was like...wow to me.

Eye See You
I like Tim Burton's dark ****. Batman & Batman Returns are 2 of my fav flicks.

But Joel Schumacher?.....

I think I hate that son of a ***** more than Doug Sloan and Eric Bischoff.

The World Warrior
At the moment, I prefer Nolan.

But I will give it to Joel Schumacher for "Batman Forever". It's not the greatest movie, but I really enjoyed Carrey's performance as The Riddler.

"Batman and Robin" was just one big mistake.

I also found Burton's films to be very enjoyable, and still feel Nicholson was great Joker.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Batman The Movie (1966) - I enjoyed this movie a lot and the best part where Batman got bite by the fake shark. :laugh: Good movie.

Batman (1989) - This movie was awesome. I thought Jack Nicholson was great as the Joker. I lol'd at The Joker being fat.

Batman Returns - Another great sequel to Batman (1989). Danny DeVito was fantastic as the Penguin. Brilliant. Catwoman was also cool!

Batman Forever - Joel directed this and I thought it was pretty good. Robin was ok. Few problem, but good.

Batman & Robin - That movie was so embarrassed to watch. Horrible. Absolutely terrible. George Clooney as Bruce Wayne/Batman? Wow! He acted like he was drunk because his head always shake in every second and every minute! Good grief. Chris O'Donnel as Robin was horrible. Terrible. What the heck were they thinking with Batgirl? Alfred was Barbara's Uncle? BULLSHIT. Comm. Gordon is not Barbara's father? BULLSHIT! Not even in the comic books. This movie was horrible.

Batman Begins - That was fantastic reboot film ever I've seen in my whole life. It was more realistic. When I heard the news, I was too excited to see Batman Begins!

The Dark Knight - Best. DC. Comics. Adaptation. Ever. I hate to say this, The Dark Knight is way, way better than Batman (1989). Heath Ledger blew me out when I saw him as the Joker. That is the true Joker ever I've seen! I have been looking forward to see Heath Ledger as The Joker again for the third Batman film, but I was very sad that he died in January 22, 2008. It is gonna be nearly 1 year now, two months away.

So I'm going to give a credit to Joel for what he did with Batman Forever. A decent movie. So pretty much, I prefer Christopher Nolan.

Burton is really only good at make spectacular and extravagant looking sets. As a writer he has some really bad pieces of dialogue.

I'd have to go with the Nolan brothers.

As for Joel, wow I can't believe he made a very good movie like Falling Down and then went to make something terrible like Batman & Robin.