Best android games

Any android fans here?
What do you think of the best 2014 android games? I played Monument Valley and Leo's Fortune. They're pretty good. If you like android games, I highly recommend Monument Valley. It's very original and has great art.
What other games do you recommend?

I have played a lot of games on Android, but the one that stands out to me the most would be "Subway Surfers." That is one addictive game, man. When I'm not at work, I sit at home and play all day. I love it because the further you go into the level, the faster it gets.

TOP KEK
Clash Of Clans is a good game, you have your own village and you have to fight other villages.
You can also join a clan and fight wars with other people. It's a very nice game, everyone should play it.
Another good Android game is Rymdkapsel, which is basically a RTS game and it's very addictive, just like Clash Of Clans, but just less popular.

Android has a lot of games. But for me subway surfers is the best as it is very addictive and gives a thrilling experience to its users. It is best suited for games. The best experience when playing it is when played on tablets:)

Well if you're into pure casual, time wasting games, then I'd recommend Subway Surfers to you. If you're into card games, then there's Quiz RPG, but with a twist. To get your deck to work you have to answer questions. Yep, just like a game show. If you're into RPGs, then there's the Inotia and Zenonia series.

Clash Of Clans is a good game, you have your own village and you have to fight other villages.
You can also join a clan and fight wars with other people. It's a very nice game, everyone should play it.
Another good Android game is Rymdkapsel, which is basically a RTS game and it's very addictive, just like Clash Of Clans, but just less popular.
Dude my dad plays that game a whole lot. He would not even get off his rocker when he is playing that game. I seen the ads and it does not make me want to play the game even more. I guess I am just completely a PC gamer.

Only see a couple on there that I played, Hitman Go was pretty fun for a simple little game that it was. Madden is a companion App and not an actual game. and Plants vs Zombies 2 felt like it was trying to rip me off too much. The games I enjoyed playing the most that came out last year were the Watchdogs companion app and Final Fantasy VI.

I'm not looking to waste any more time on my phone, but I will admit that Monument Valley is very intriguing...