Video Games Best android games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nessarconde, Jan 11, 2015.

1. nessarconde

nessarconde New Member

Any android fans here?
    What do you think of the best 2014 android games? I played Monument Valley and Leo's Fortune. They're pretty good. If you like android games, I highly recommend Monument Valley. It's very original and has great art.
    What other games do you recommend?

2. BJL717

BJL717 New Member

I have played a lot of games on Android, but the one that stands out to me the most would be "Subway Surfers." That is one addictive game, man. When I'm not at work, I sit at home and play all day. I love it because the further you go into the level, the faster it gets.

3. Djordje

Djordje TOP KEK

Clash Of Clans is a good game, you have your own village and you have to fight other villages.
    You can also join a clan and fight wars with other people. It's a very nice game, everyone should play it.
    Another good Android game is Rymdkapsel, which is basically a RTS game and it's very addictive, just like Clash Of Clans, but just less popular.

4. celinejulietdcosta

celinejulietdcosta New Member

Android has a lot of games. But for me subway surfers is the best as it is very addictive and gives a thrilling experience to its users. It is best suited for games. The best experience when playing it is when played on tablets:)

5. azrmacc

azrmacc Member

Well if you're into pure casual, time wasting games, then I'd recommend Subway Surfers to you. If you're into card games, then there's Quiz RPG, but with a twist. To get your deck to work you have to answer questions. Yep, just like a game show. If you're into RPGs, then there's the Inotia and Zenonia series.

6. Profit5500

Profit5500 New Member

Dude my dad plays that game a whole lot. He would not even get off his rocker when he is playing that game. I seen the ads and it does not make me want to play the game even more. I guess I am just completely a PC gamer.

7. Kittyworker

Kittyworker Member

Only see a couple on there that I played, Hitman Go was pretty fun for a simple little game that it was. Madden is a companion App and not an actual game. and Plants vs Zombies 2 felt like it was trying to rip me off too much. The games I enjoyed playing the most that came out last year were the Watchdogs companion app and Final Fantasy VI.

8. Polgie

Polgie New Member

I'm not looking to waste any more time on my phone, but I will admit that Monument Valley is very intriguing...