Ben Affleck to play new Batman in Man of Steel Sequel

MV5BMTI4MzIxMTk0Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTU5NjA0Mg@@._V1._SY140_.jpg

So what are your thoughts on this? I'm not sure Ben Affleck is up to the superhero role that batman deserves, after seeing Christian Bale as the most amazing Batman ever, I find it hard to look at Affleck as his successor, the only movie I remember to see with affleck and him being a superhero of some sort was daredevil, and despite many of the critics found it terrible, I didn't find it that bad overall, but batman might be way too much for affleck, let's hope that I'm wrong.

Source: http://variety.com/2013/film/news/ben-affleck-is-the-new-batman-1200586881/

Administrator
Staff member
I want to care a lot more than I do... but, honestly, I got very tired of Christian Bale barking his lines and I couldn't understand much of what Bane was saying in the last film. I also largely disliked the last Superman film. So, why not? The worst thing I can say about Ben Affleck at the moment is that he doesn't lose himself in any role. He's always Ben Affleck.

Let's give Ben Affleck a chance. I did not like the Daredevil movie but that doesn't meant that he would suck at Batman either. Yes, I already got used to Christian Bale as Batman and it would be hard to see another man in a suit. But hey, that's how I felt with Spiderman too.

I'm happy Affleck is only playing Batman in the Superman movie and not as Bale's replacement. I can concede he can do a second-fiddle Batman to Supes but for the real Batman I cast my vote for someone like Clive Owen because he can do dark.