Ben Affleck is a Perfect Superhero Choice

Administrator
<p>Having played the role of three DC Comic superheroes, Benjamin Géza Affleck has proven to be the perfect fit for the roles. Born in August 1972, he began his career at age twelve appearing in the PBS educational film The Voyage of the Mimi (1984, 1988).</p>

And all that I can see is just another Lemon tree
I am not sure if I fully agree with that, He made a good batman but he doesn't make a Good Daredevil, he almost killed the relevance of that character.

Fantasy
Affleck's career has gone through a remarkable transformation, starting with his beginnings in PBS educational films and culminating in his iconic role as a superhero. His association with Pearl Street Films demonstrates not only his acting abilities but also his business acumen, indicating that he is a multi-talented individual.

CreativeCollector
While I have some doubts about whether Affleck is the perfect fit for all superhero characters, he undoubtedly has a natural flair for these roles. Initially, I was hesitant about his portrayal of Batman, but he exceeded my expectations and proved me wrong.

Many fans had apprehension when Ben Affleck appeared as Batman. But he exceeded all the expectations and proved the doubts wrong. He is quite popular globally and has a huge fan base. If it was his first appearance as super hero, people would have still had some apprehensions. But he has already proved himself and impressed fans as Batman. So, it is clear that people would happily accept him as a superhero. He has set his bars up with Batman performance, so definitely he has to stand up to that.

High Heat
I hate him for marrying Jennifer Lopez, she is suppose to mine. 😭 He stole my Mami from me. I am suppose to marry her in my dreams.

Ben Affleck is a decorated actor. He has won different awards and has been showing up on Award-giving bodies. He is definitely a perfect fit for a superhero role. I agree that his fame will continue to be bright. On or off screen, he can deliver for sure. I just can't wait until June 16 to see Ben on The Flash.

I am excited about it and have liked the performance of Benjamin Géza Affleck in different roles that they have played in the past so no reason why they won't nail this one.

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
I never liked him, I find him overrated and he have history of being touchy feely to women.