Before We Leave Arrives On Nintendo Switch

Staff member
Developer Balancing Monkey Games’ civilization-building title Before We Leave originally launched for PCs and has been a hit there. Now it’s blasting off to conquer new territory: handheld/console hybrids. The Nintendo Switch version of the game just launched today.

As far as games with post-apocalyptic premises go, Before We Leave is one of the sunnier depictions out there. Civilization has been wiped out thanks to a cosmic disaster, and it’s your job to rebuild it one step at a time. Build up towns, manage their resources evenly, and you might unearth ancient technology that can help your society leap forward. Once you cities are thriving, expand to other planets and build colonies there. But watch out for Space Whales! (You only think we’re kidding…)

Expand the Horizons: From a lowly settlement to a sprawling civilization of Peeps, players will need to traverse mountains, forests, oceans, and the depths of space to explore, build, and thrive
Tremendous Tech...

Continue reading...

I've played this before on Steam, but my standards now are city skylines and surviving mars, and I think they did a much better job of introducing the player to the system and allowing them to engage with the characters.

I miss playing sim city and spore and this looks like the closest thing I can have at this moment.