images

Hello guys!

Has any of you played Before Crisis? My friend is recommending me to play this too. Judging by the title I think it is set before Crisis Core’s timeline? I also see some screenshots in Japanese text. Is it available in an English version?

Thanks!

From what I know this was one of the FF games in original Japanese. And it was not released outside. So there is less chance of the english version. But it seems like if they move the game into classics then the ported teams may sub and dub the version. So it's possible to get in english over period of years.

From what I know this was one of the FF games in original Japanese. And it was not released outside. So there is less chance of the english version. But it seems like if they move the game into classics then the ported teams may sub and dub the version. So it's possible to get in english over period of years.
That's sad if they haven't made an English version yet. I'll contact my friend again and ask him how he got to play it and understand it. I don't really know if he understands Nihonggo or he got to play an English version. :D

That's sad if they haven't made an English version yet. I'll contact my friend again and ask him how he got to play it and understand it. I don't really know if he understands Nihonggo or he got to play an English version. :D
See if you can get emulator version if required. Emulator versions usually have translation done by community. And they do some mods for game too. So possible that if such official port is made for PC users then chances are you can get your hands on it.

See if you can get emulator version if required. Emulator versions usually have translation done by community. And they do some mods for game too. So possible that if such official port is made for PC users then chances are you can get your hands on it.
Thanks. I’ll search for an emulated version then. I remember playing JRPG games that have been partially translated to English in the past too.